Are you still under mind control?

by ninja 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

a couple of years ago i started to see 'evidence' for anything - 9/11, no moon landings, titanic not sunk, di murdered, evolution.

i had to tell myself to get a grip.

not saying there are no conspiracies.

just that i don't care

• Sir jaylanie
    Sir jaylanie

GRASS ROOTS MOVEMENT is "word of Mouth". You have to get and Speak to people.

• ninja
    ninja

hey BFD scroll to the last paragraph in this guardian article ..... http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,11913,738196,00.html

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Power = money. Trust only yourself. It was interesting that a few planes were still flying Arabs out of the country.

Now on the other hand, I trust the Nation of Islam musc less. Imagine requiring someone to kill an infidel to get into heaven. The good news is the 72 virgins. The bad news is how many mothers-in-law you'll end up with!!!

The real criminals here-big BIG oil. It's killing us in many ways. That's the real apocolypse.

• BFD
    BFD

Ok, you are putting me in a position to defend war. I do not and will not.

All I mean is that I think it highly unlikely that the US government could or would get away with a conspiracy on the level of what happened on 9/11. It's just unimaginable to me on a very personal level.

BFD

• ninja
    ninja

did you see the video that bush and kerry admit they belong to a secret society???....

• BFD
    BFD

I did. And I don't even know what Skull and Bones is. All I can tell you is that this whole topic has ripped open a wound that will never completely heal. The horrible anniversary is upon us and maybe it's good I let the tears flow now.

I'm not saying it is a good thing, I could be an ostrich with my head in the sand. I have to cope with the loss somehow.

BFD

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

I was never under mind control on this issue, but I am still heartsick over it. It is probably a reason for me to make a stronger search for a higher power. Not because the world is ending (Borg-speak) but because this forced me to see how little regard there is for human life.

The Patriot Act was obviously ready to go on short (scant hours) notice. How quickly the constitution was set aside. And how quickly freedom of speech changed to guarding every word and expressing no opinion least you be called a traitor or worse.

The United States economy is dependent on oil and the military-industrial complex running at top speed. In order to have a strong US you need an almost-as-strong THEM. And if THEY aren't being assertive enough, US must manufacture situations. I believe that is what happened in New York and with all subsequent terrorist attacks. I wish it were not so.

• ibme
    ibme

A fine post by you sir. The WBTS are not the only mind controlling organization on this earth of ours. There are many. BFD, you said, And I don't even know what Skull and Bones is. Look it up. Not meaning to tell you your business of what to do with your life. You will have to stay off JWD for about two weeks to read all that is written about these secret societies. If only the human family knew what is coming upon them. Me thinkin' me talking to much. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit