We are new here. Hi everybody.

by outofthebox 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hi... "outofthebox" - "We are Legion"

I haven't heard anything about that - but I think that WAC had a copy of the application form.

Just checked - it was WAC http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/140583/1.ashx

WAC did you ever post the rest anywhere ?

AO

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome, though your question is pretty silly. Why a virginity test? Since they take very, very, very few single sisters, how would they be able to tell with the guys? Hopefully none of the married couples they accept are virgins - if so they've got some serious problems!

They do ask a lot of personal questions, and homosexuality is definitely part of that. Homosexuality has been a big problem at Bethel, and so they try to be super careful. But I've known many a Bethelite who was homosexual - likely not a practicing one, but how long can someone live like that?

S4

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome, looking forward to hearing more from you.

When I entered bethel there was a questionaire that had to be filled out, but I can not remember what the questions all were. There were some very personal questions about sexual history. I can not remember if the term "virgin" was used but it did ask whether you had been in trouble for fornication in the last so many years, and also if you had ever had a homosexual encounter or fantasy. My first room mate admitted to me that he had experimented with homosexuality as a teenager so lied on the form so that he could get into bethel

I am sure he wasn't the only one to lie on a form like that, lol. Did they have a masterbation question? If so, everyone lied!

• oompa
    oompa

Why do you ask this question in the first place? VERY few single women accepted at Bethel. They are reducing numbers like crazy. Please answer the question.

unusual.....oompa

• Gregor
    Gregor

As Mouthy said, friend or foe, you are welcome here.

No virginity test. You may be thinking of the 'elbow' test. The sister is asked to clasp her hands behind her head and approach a wall, if her elbows touch the wall before her bosom, she is declined.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Welcome to the forum outofthebox, enjoy the forum

LTF

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Here some answers ...

averyniceguy and others: We are several trolls.

R.F. and others: We are several. We don't want to say how many yet.

FairMind: We heard (from someone who personally knew this sister) that a sis said she was virgin (in her Bethel application) and they did a test on her to see if that was true.

The Oracle: We are still 'in' too. There are Women, MS and Elders in the bunch.

RollerDave: Yes. I thougth about 'Legion', but after we commited the sinful act of subscribing to this forum. Maybe in another life.

jwfacts: Wow!

Threestars: eeeew!

memario: ootb!!! Love it!

Thanks everybody for your nice welcome.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome outofthebox......

We are several. We don't want to say how many yet.

Are you sure about that? I wonder if maybe you are one with multiple personalities. Maybe you are a trinity? Ohhhh, scary!

Don't pay no attention to moi I live in my own little world.....but it's okay.....they know me here.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe they are looking for the ones who aren't virgins.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Maybe they are looking for the ones who aren't virgins.

they are looking for the fun ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit