We are new here. Hi everybody.

by outofthebox 43 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

(removed, off topic)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I am sorry, but is this your most serious concern about the Org? I think there are more disturbing things going on, but since you asked, I'll chime in.

First off, most "sisters" entering Bethel will be the wife of a "brother" who is already serving there or who is entering w/ her, i.e. not a virgin. Secondly, if the "brothers" could still be considered for entrance having had a former life of homosexuality and pedophilia, then I can't possibly see how a "sister" losing her virginity could be such a big deal. However, the Org is full of hypocrisy from top to bottom, so I guess it could be a possiblity. But third, how could they possibly check for something like that? This is the 21st century. W/ the invention of tampons, many girls can break their hymen w/ the applicator. Also, if a girl partakes in regular physical activity, it can break as well.

After reading your 2nd thread about your CO confiding in you about thinking the Org doesn't have the "truth", I'm agreeing w/ the first poster here. I think this account is a troll.

• Stealth453
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    out of the box has only four posts. He has not replied to the critisism so far. Is this a mole? Look out people.

The above comment was made by Phil on their 2nd thread.

Could a mod investigate this? Is it possible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit