DF and heartbroken

by cassyrene 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

We are all here for you. WELCOME

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You'll be fine, live your life and be happy. Things sometimes change.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Cassyrene, a warm welcome, plenty of people here in your situation who understand what your going through.I'm sure you'll find some support.

• fresia
    fresia

Hiya Cassy, what a couragous beautiful human being you are. I feel sorry for you're father, he has missed out on truly knowing a wonderful daughter, you have every reason to hold youre head up high and be proud of what you have accomplished in such tragic circumstances.

I hope youre life will be happy and you have a beautiful child I am sure you will make a loving mother.

Cheers

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((cassyrene)))))))))))

First of all Welcome to jwd.

and im truly sorry your dad said that to you.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hi,

Welcome aboard and congratulations on a brave and insightful first post.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Cassy.......you should be so proud of yourself for what you have accomplished in life without the support of your family. My God girl you have a graduate degree, a loving husband, a life. What do your parents have......living in a cult that tell them not to love their own flesh and blood. I know it is painful, but you are free to be who you want to be.

Keep coming back Cassy....we are here for you.

flowerbouquet.jpg image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• mouthy
    mouthy

First WELCOME to the board,then CANADA,Your going to be fine I would say.

Then Congratulations on getting your Masters>>>>Clever gal...
    Then Congratulations on your upcoming marriage...>Much happiness to you both
    My Daughter ,grandaughter,hasnt spoken to me in years, But I still have hopes that the old men in Brooklyn Bethel with have a change of heart & ALLOW family to love each other as the GOD of LOVE intended,

• Perry
    Perry

The WT runs the deal like a mafia family. They threaten people into submission. Your parents probably think they will eventually "win" by treating you so bad.

You should forgive them so that they don't have any power over you. Then you should pray for their salvation because unspeakable punishment awaits them.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Then you should pray for their salvation because unspeakable punishment awaits them.

Cassyrene, Please ignore this sick and twisted comment. It is just as stupid and false as the JW fear of armegeddon.

Perry, you are clueless about how to interact with others. You need to grow a heart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit