There is a god who wants 9/11 to happen the world over

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Allied troops

And not a single JW amongst them.

Was neutrality a good thing in that case?

• oompa
    oompa
    Allied troops

So now it is not a good thing to be neutraul? We SHOULD be killing the bad guys, but if God should decide to whack them, that is a very bad thing?!? my head hurts......oompa the liar

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    He is worshiped by 6.5 million moronic, self-centred, selfish idiots.

Not true a lot of JW's are fine people just like there are in many walks of life.

He likes what happened at the twin towers

How do you know this? What God are you talking about here?

when he simultaneously murders over 6 billion people

Thats a Watchtower teaching do you really still believe this?

his witnesses look forward to it and love him for it

From my experience most JW's just longed for the promised new world because that is what they have been guaranteed by the Watchtower. True you did get some cold, bloodthirsty individuals who looked forward to the destruction of unbelievers but i think they were in the minority.

Its sounds like your a bit wound up my friend and it sounds like you need de-programming from WT teachings.

Chill man, have a few of these:

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Allied troops

So now it is not a good thing to be neutraul? We SHOULD be killing the bad guys, but if God should decide to whack them, that is a very bad thing?!? my head hurts......oompa the liar

No, oompa.

I simply point out that it is unappreciative( the grossest sin of all is lack of appreciation, IMHO) to benefit from a saving act and yet criticize those that performed it.

The God of the Bible is not bad for killing. He's bad for the manner and chosen victims of his killing.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Call him Jehober or Jesus, the biblical God condones and approves everything thats going down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit