There is a god who wants 9/11 to happen the world over

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

His name is Jehovah.

He is worshiped by 6.5 million moronic, self-centred, selfish idiots.

He likes what happened at the twin towers because his organisation has shown us images of this happening the world over when he simultaneously murders over 6 billion people.

Even though this is repulsive to most right thinking individuals, it is HIS justice & his witnesses look forward to it and love him for it.

FILTH! Absolute filth!

• eclipse
  • Undecided
    Undecided

If you believe the holy book, it will just be another flood type destruction with fire etc. this time. Don't you love him for cleaning up this world? Maybe it will work this time.

Ken P.

• Inkie
    Inkie

"There is a god who wants 9/11 to happen the world over. . . ." Yes, and he's not the God of Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. Nor is he the God of Jesus Christ.

It is written: The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Do you know who he is?

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is the devious JWs that have ascribed to God those future actions and it doesn't mean that they are genuine. They may well have misrepresented what he really intends to do. What the JWs say about the end is basically taken out of the right context.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Why is it going to take twice to accomplish this, I mean he is god after all, doesn't this all really mean he's just incompetent !

But be assured that he loves each and everyone of us, just like in Noah's day.

This sure is going to be awfully mess for the jws after Armageddon when you think about it, with all those decaying bodies lying around.

Dam a bolt of lighting just missed me............alright already I'll write a cheaqe to the Watchtower society .......sheesh you don't have to get mad !

• fresia
    fresia

Thanks for calling me a selfish idiot. By the way did you not know that the only people to be destoyed at Armageddon are the wicked, and thankfully so. I for one am feed up with the SELFISH hedonistic wicked idiots that think they can attack rob, murder rape maim and treat people the innocent and animals so cruely, so I say bring on Jehovah's day and get rid of the wicked, because that is what Armageddon is suppose to be about.

Dont be selfish now and want them to stay and continue their evil deeds on the innocent will you. Sorry for being an idiot and wishing them gone.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Fresia said:

By the way did you not know that the only people to be destoyed at Armageddon are the wicked, and thankfully so. I for one am feed up with the SELFISH hedonistic wicked idiots that think they can attack rob, murder rape maim and treat people the innocent and animals so cruely, so I say bring on Jehovah's day and get rid of the wicked, because that is what Armageddon is suppose to be about.

God, you people really don't get it do you?

I for one don't believe in god. If there was one, then he has waited a hell of a long time to act on behalf of his 'children'. It makes me laugh so it does.

My point is: the JW concept is that everyone who is not a jw DESERVES to die. It's not just the paedos, rapists and murderers that will die, is it? Or has JW doctrine suddenly changed in the last 12 hours?

Yes, the likes of me, my family, my friends and business aquaintences deserve to die! None of us would do harm to another human being. Yet, we somehow deserve the death sentance by a lunatic god who thinks that it is reasonable punishment for a bear to tear apart a set of children and who puinishes a mans adultery with the death of, wait for it.................his iligitimate new born baby! Wow, Jehover really sound on the level and sane, doesn't he?

Take your JW logic, which 99% of the population think is a pile of crap, and shove it!

Disgusting way to view people.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    He is worshiped by 6.5 million moronic, self-centred, selfish idiots.

Regardless of any truth in the rest of your post jambon1, that was a VERY sweeping comment to make about 6.5 million individuals. You could have just as easily got your point accross without the use of language like this.

Bad show

• jambon1
    jambon1

Regardless of any truth in the rest of your post jambon1, that was a VERY sweeping comment to make about 6.5 million individuals. You could have just as easily got your point accross without the use of language like this.

Bad show

I realise that many JW`s are nice people who are just sadly brainwashed. I would call those who stubornly refuse to acknowledge the wickedness of the WTS as pretty weak minded individuals.

In relation to their personal viepoint &'hope for the future' being the death of the entire human race except them, then I stand by my comments entirely - selfish, moronic, idiotic.

Sorry, its just my opinion. It may have came across in the wrong way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit