There is a god who wants 9/11 to happen the world over

by jambon1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fresia
    fresia
    My point is: the JW concept is that everyone who is not a jw DESERVES to die. It's not just the paedos, rapists and murderers that will die, is it? Or has JW doctrine suddenly changed in the last 12 hours?

That is youre point is it....the Jw concept is that every one that is not a Jw DESERVES to die.

Rubbish I don't believe that only God can judge who deserves to die.

And you have judged me to believe that, thanks for youre judgement.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    My point is: the JW concept is that everyone who is not a jw DESERVES to die. It's not just the paedos, rapists and murderers that will die, is it? Or has JW doctrine suddenly changed in the last 12 hours?

That is youre point is it....the Jw concept is that every one that is not a Jw DESERVES to die.

Rubbish I don't believe that only God can judge who deserves to die.

And you have judged me to believe that, thanks for youre judgement.

If you don't believe what your "TRUTH" tells you; Then why are you a JW to begin with?

According to what they teach; you'll be destroyed along with us

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

oh, and as far as jambon1's comments:

I agree 110% with every word.

And anyone that can't wait to see me die will just have to live with it.

• oompa
    oompa

Jambo says:

He likes what happened at the twin towers because his organisation has shown us images of this happening the world over when he simultaneously murders over 6 billion people.

Jambo, be logical. Jehovah would not like what happened at the twin towers, because it was truly done by evil, wicked men. The type he is supposed to whack someday.

And Greendawan says:

It is the devious JWs that have ascribed to God those future actions and it doesn't mean that they are genuine. They may well have misrepresented what he really intends to do. What the JWs say about the end is basically taken out of the right context.

I don't think we have exactly cornered the market on this one. Many religions preach an "end" to mostly wicked mankind. Many US Christian faiths teach not only people, but also the entire plantet consumed with fire! And the people don't really even get to die, just a little Sterno under their toes for all Eternity!! lets pick on everybody....oompa

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Fresia,

When I was a JW, (third generation with anointed grandmother and DO for an uncle) I fully believed that JWs would be the only ones to survive armageddon. In my experience all JWs believed that way. I even remember talks that made the point that a person's reaction to the "good news" when approached by a JW would determine whether they would be on a course of life or death. They taught that the organization was the "Ark" and that one had to be on that ark to survive.

I know in recent years the society has tried to soften that message to be more appealing to the public..but if you really believe that Jehovah is the judge, and that you don't have to be a JW to survive armageddon...then why join in the first place?.

Not trying to offend your here...but facts are facts.

Coffee

• eclipse
    eclipse

Fresia, Yes those were hurtful words to describe JW's...

Most JW's are honest hearted and sincere.

Like coffee_black said, if the ''worldly people'' don't need to be a JW to be saved,

why are JW's doing this converting work, and trying to convert people into JW's to save them?

Why not just let GOD do the judging of their hearts?

Oh, and if God doesn't like destroying innocent people,

then why are JW's taught that children of JW's who stop going to meetings will be destroyed?

Tell me why I was taught that all those starving children in Africa and third world countries who don't even get the chance to be preached to, are going to be destroyed at Armegeddon, well, because they are children and they don't count -

just like all the children who died in the flood?

Sorry, But I will not be part of an organized religion that teaches that god is going to destroy innocent people and children.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Thanks for calling me a selfish idiot. By the way did you not know that the only people to be destoyed at Armageddon are the wicked, and thankfully so. I for one am feed up with the SELFISH hedonistic wicked idiots that think they can attack rob, murder rape maim and treat people the innocent and animals so cruely, so I say bring on Jehovah's day and get rid of the wicked, because that is what Armageddon is suppose to be about.

Dont be selfish now and want them to stay and continue their evil deeds on the innocent will you. Sorry for being an idiot and wishing them gone.

Hi just thought I would chime in on this one. Have you learned nothing from reading the bible, the book you aspire God's holy spirit to? ?Looking forward to the destruction of any soul, including the wicked, is of itself a sin. Jesus taught love and forgiveness. While you hate the sin, you love the sinner right? Loving someone and looking forward to their "coming destruction on Jehovah's Day" are two very different things my dear. What was that scripture hmm, for God loved the world SO MUCH, he gave his only begotten son. Now, do you really think your God is looking down on you, smiling with approval over this comment. A true christian would feel sorrow and pain of the sins they see, and seek forgiveness and help for the sinner, not sitting on the sidelines with a bag of popcorn, watching the show, screaming YEEHAWW!! GO GET EM GOD!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Watch what you say about my Jehovah!

Isn't Jehovah a wonderful God?

• FlipThis
    FlipThis
    lets pick on everybody....oompa

I don't think that anyone said other religions were better. I don't think anyone even brought up other religions. That's because this is a JW Board. So we talk about JW beliefs and such. What a great idea, eh?

• theMartian
    theMartian

Well, Jambon- you must LOVE all the Evil taking place- and would like this to go right to where mankind wipes itself out, eh?

Those HORRIBLE Allied troops, killing all those poor, poor Nazis!

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit