GOOD NEWS! Scientists to create human/animal embryos for research in the UK

by nicolaou 60 Replies latest watchtower medical

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

DD. You say that this research shouldn't be replaced, excuse me for sounding thick but are you arguing that research should not take place or only research that you do not approve of?

The experiences of your grandfather, sister and brother-in-law are for them to comment on. If they were content with the treatment they received and to rely on prayer then good for them. I'm not going to rely on voodoo for my daughter though.

I pray for your child to get well

Curious, if your prayers actually can move god to help my daughter then I can only assume he is a very partisan god. Is no-one praying for those poor Burmese or Chinese nationals right now? Or maybe god doesn't like Chinese Communists and Buddhists.

And why does he need anyone to ask him to help out anyway? Doesn't he just want to? And if your prayers on behalf of my daughter can affect god's choice of action why not make some pre-emptive prayers to prevent children getting these crappy diseases in the first place?

Bitter? You bet I am.

Bad enough that life (not god) has dealt with my child so unfairly but then to have sanctimonious, self important, religious nut-jobs lobbying to curtail research that might actually help her because it offends their religious 'values'!!!!!!!

I pray for your child to get well

Fuck you.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    DD. You say that this research shouldn't be replaced, excuse me for sounding thick but are you arguing that research should not take place or only research that you do not approve of?

Isn't there research that YOU don't approve of Nicolau? Say, atmospheric nuclear testing, or exposing unwitting people to biological agents to measure and categorize the effects. All of these things produce science. Do you approve? Or not?

I am truly sorry about your little one.

BTS

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

My daughter has recently been discharged by her consultant, although that is NOT the same as receiving the all-clear. I cannot explain how grateful I am to those men and women working hard to find treatments for these terrible diseases.

Shame on those who would ban the research.

Nic'

• Gill
    Gill

Great News!!!

Retro viruses are just what we need......on top of everything else.

If only scientist has REAL brains, the world would be a much better place!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What is wrong with people like you Gill?! Can't you grasp the extraordinarily simple concept that this research is attempting to HELP people, to ALLEVIATE suffering, to CURE disease wherever possible.

Sure, it's not perfect so should we all just give up and stop trying?

Idiot.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Awwww burn posted a picture of Rush Limbaugh's mommy...

• ninja
    ninja

you mean it could be possible to have an ass-hole literally?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Here's the thing nic that your not getting these fundies like gill and burn are willing to suffer cause they think they are going to go to heaven and be with jebus! Those of us who realize that this is the ONLY life you get and so would like to extend it and make it better are evil cause their book says so.

You can't argue with them they don't even get what your saying!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

hahaha ninja made me laugh...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

mkr32208:Here's the thing nic that your not getting these fundies like gill and burn are willing to suffer cause they think they are going to go to heaven and be with jebus! Those of us who realize that this is the ONLY life you get and so would like to extend it and make it better are evil cause their book says so.

You can't argue with them they don't even get what your saying!

You nailed it mkr!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit