Just Some Pics I Took While Out and About Today...

by R.F. 33 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

where were you at the river taking the pic of the bridge?

I can't think of where I was exactly but I was in downtown NLR very close to the I-30 bridge.

Computers are so bizarre. For some unknown reason, the pix now appear just fine!

I think that's because I used photobucket between the first attempt to post them and when you saw them the first time.

and btw, when you get about town and take pics, LR just has such cool stuff to see.

Sure does. It makes me look at LR in a different way. I often complain alot about the area but i'm just really starting to try to get out of it the great things about it.

next time, come by and get my digital

Thanks purps! I'd hate to do that though since it's obvious that you use yours quite frequently.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Here are a couple I took.

alt

I took this one last winter in the frost:

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Beautiful!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thanks bikerchic!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey you're welcome I love photography wish I was better at it but at least I'm not afraid to try. I'll look for some more on my puter, hee,hee you've created a monster!

Oh I loved your pictures I always look at the picture threads to get ideas and it's always nice to see where the posters live and what they see everyday.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Post away bikerchic!! And thanks about what you said about mine. I really enjoyed myself taking them. I told WAY MORE than I posted, but a person was in them that I can't post here or else i'd get identified easily, but it made me want to go at it more with an actualy camera. I definitely agree that it's a wondereful thing to see where others here live and what they see everyday.

R.F.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Okay I warned ya R.F.........

My dog and tulips in my front yard:

More tulips in the spring this year:

....and more flowers, l love flowers!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Now for some big ones! We were out and about showing some visitors the sites of our great city and these were taken at the Japanese Gardens all of the same waterfall different views:

• R.F.
    R.F.

Those are great!!! I love the tulips, and I especially love the first pic of the waterfall. Water is so inviting.

• free2think
    free2think

Great pictures R.F i especially love the butterfly one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit