Just Some Pics I Took While Out and About Today...

by R.F. 33 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm not much of a picture taker, and I just decided out of nowhere that it would be cool to take some pics. I'll also say that I had no fancy camera, just my picture phone lol! Also some of them have a small black shade along the bottom. I didn't notice it as I was taking the pics but the shade is part of the belt clip that got into view, so bear with it lol!

These are around the Old Mill in North Little Rock, Arkansas

more to come in a minute......

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Maybe someone can explain why every once in a while this computer blocks certain pix. A friend of mine gets blocked constantly, but all other e mails go through. In this case all 4 deleted. Any ideas? I have my protection (firewall, etc) down to minimum. A computer whiz says it's just the way it is. Sucks.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

nothing there but little red x...and when I right click on show picture..it appears as if it is going to a secure connection but does not

Snakes ()

• R.F.
    R.F.

....these are at the State Capital in Little Rock and one from downtown. The two pics of the statues are of the "Little Rock Nine". If you don't know who they are then research it.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Crap...how about now?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

are you using photobucket?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

nope

Snakes (...)

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm not using photobucket. Do I need to?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

where are you DL them to online?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

RF...the first 4 photos are showing...not the next set though...very nice...I like the butterfly especially

Snakes (...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit