Did the time come when it became unbearable to walk in the Kingdom Hall?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caligirl
    caligirl

The panic attacks were a dead giveaway...

Yes, it became horribly unbearable to even think of going. And no one came looking for me when I stopped either.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

For me it is getting unbearable. I haven't been to any congo meetings in 3 weeks. I may go to an occasional Sunday talk again...I haven't been to the TMS/SM since May. NO FS this year. Haven't been to a Congregation Book Study (aka CBS) this year. How much longer must I keep up appearances? ...ah but for my family.....I would.....

..... I am almost free..... I can detect the smell of freedom like the salt air as one approaches the sea....

... I can hear the sounds of freedom like the first birds of spring.....

...I can taste my freedom like the first ripe ear of corn in the summer.....

....I am seeing freedom much like the last mile marker on a long highway home......

ahhhhhh...so much anticipation....if I could....only....just...cut....myself....loose....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "smelling freedom and LIKING IT" Sheep Class)

• educ8self
    educ8self

(thinks: CBS ..? Network station? oh bible study..)

Enrich your inner life friend, even if you can't be reading some material you can think about it and reflect. When you've strengthened yourself from within, you may just have a positive effect on the family.

• moshe
    moshe

The feeling was mutual as the brothers had a pained look when I showed up at the KH. I could see the agony on the conductors face when I raised my hand to comment - I did ruin a few meetings for them, I guess. They were happy after I officially tendered my resignation to Brooklyn. I still went to differnet KH's out of state to continue my educational work. I found out the brothers were no smarter at these KH's, either. I felt ill going into a KH and to this day I still get a the creepy feeling whenever I go inside a KH.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I started having panic attacks. I could not stomach the thought of entering those doors. I'd get ready to go, then just couldn't do it.

I was talking to my bro and sis in law on the weekend (they are thankfully out now too!!!). They said the last DA they saw me at they could tell I was having a hard time just being there. My body language was screaming "GET ME OUT OF HERE"!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit