Why Do People Have Children?

by hillary_step 43 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's a question of preservation of the species and more specifically the nation to which one belongs, obviously if the couples in a nation do not reproduce it will soon grow old and vanish along with its culture and its territory taken over by neighbouring nations. Childlessness is national suicide.

It's sad that Christian women in Europe produce only 140 children per hundred whereas Moslem women produce 600. We need 210 children per 100 women just to sustain the population at its current levels.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I don't believe you can ever be fully human, in all your experience without having children.

Gee thanks

Noble reasons, hmmm - to be honest, I think the evolutionary continuation could be classed as noble in a way, but besides that, a couple are 'perpetuating' their love for one another as well.

emo the subhuman

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am a believer of making replacement people. So, a man should have two kids with wife number one, and one kid with each subsequent wife.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Well child, a young man and woman meet and eventually they fall in love. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit