68.35% of statistics are made up.

I don't believe that. You made it up.

• Poztate
    Poztate

But only 45.27% of the time....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

52%OF AMERICAN JWS ARE NON-WHITE THEY ARE EITHER AFRO-AMERICAN OR HISPANIC. Badboy .... Whoa .. whoa ... whoa ... What kind of NONSENSE does your statement make ??? Hispanic means "spanish speaking." If you come to South Florida and call the 70% hispanic (Cuban and Columbian) population here "non-white" you will get your butt kicked. Yes, there are "black" latinos just as there are black Americans, black Canadians ... etc. I never knew that ones language determines color. Rub a Dub

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm still trying to figure out why he thinks this is a big deal.

• Hermano
    Hermano
    I don't believe that. You made it up.

57% of americans distrust statistics.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I don't think I'd declare a person a racist based on a post about statistics, made up or not.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wednesday, i don't think anyone called him racist. we are just wondering what that has to do with anything. oh well, i'm done with this until he responds.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

52% of the US population are black or hispanic. 99 percent of hispanics in Mexico are Catholics.51%of Canada are female-big woop. Was there a point? I thought the blacks were about 10% of the US population to combine blacks and hispanics doesnt make sense to me. Hispanics are spanish speaking people of all colors. America was settled, developed, plundered and raped by white Europeans. The white Spaniards came in second in the battle for the spoils. Their progeny are hispanics. Cuba has many people of German heritage how do you classify that. Hispanic by language, white by race or color. What about all of the white Afro Americans? I work with one from south Africa? Labels, dont you love em? Peoploids.

• arker
    arker

I'm sorry to break it to you but your wrong. Actually 48% are white

• sspo
    sspo

8% of Italians jw's are non-white in Italy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit