How to fluster a JW at your door

by arker 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Had a couple of them come by recently, I told them I knew all about the j dubs, I grew up as one but was now free from the mind control of the cult and that I had no interest in hearing their "watchtower based" dribble. Told them to open their eyes and wake the (insert curse word here) up. They left pretty darn quickly! LOL

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

So my favorite JW pain in ass elder shows up at my door today right at lunch time.
    I open the door and there he is with a younger man and a little boy.

I looked "ElderMan" in eye and said "It is not a good time".

He says "I'll just leave you these magazines then." and goes to hand them to me.

Here is the good part,,,,,

I said "No thank you" and shut the door in his face.

If he hadn't had the little kid with him I might have said more.

The shock on his face was terrific.

I feel so empowered and a little terrified. It is like I just declared war on the JWs.

Bobbi (who recently found her backbone)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Had a couple of them come by recently, I told them I knew all about the j dubs, I grew up as one but was now free from the mind control of the cult and that I had no interest in hearing their "watchtower based" dribble. Told them to open their eyes and wake the (insert curse word here) up. They left pretty darn quickly! LOL

I thought you would have gone the IP route!

• fedorE
    fedorE

Tell them YOU WILL be back in just a second, and then dont come back. DO NOT answer the door if they knock again.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i like what one poster said happened to him. i forgot who it was, but, a lady invited him in, talked to him for hours, then said, okay you can leave now, i have wasted your morning and kept you from spreading your poison. whoever posted that can write it better, but, i may do this if they come a knockin.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Hahhahaa, that's a good one bigd!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I've been calling Patterson asking them if it was ok for married christians to use the Kama Sutra. No one there has ever heard of it. Unbelieveable!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I just go to the door naked. Works every time for some reason.

I really didn't need to read that.

Josie ~ lookin for a fan

• eclipse
    eclipse

Answer your door all red faced, sweaty and messyhaired, and with a robe half wrapped around your naked body, and say,

Now what is so important that you had to ring our door bell three times, interrupting the greatest sex ever

• moshe
    moshe

A standard JW lead in is " how bad the world has become"- I reverse that and start relating how much better they are than they were a 100 years ago. Especially the creation of the Internet that allows everyone to find out the true history of the Watchtower Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit