How to fluster a JW at your door

by arker 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

Still in, but do not live in my territory. Two sisters show up that are a FINE looking mom and teen daughter. I express interest, invite them into living room, and get my KJ. My house is nice, cool, they are happy and anxious to start sharing scriptures. After a couple, I tell them I think I have some of their books in my study down this way. It has a wall of books, more like a library, and I pull down a couple. "yes those are our books, have you studied?". "A little" I told them as I sat them at the computer desk, CLOSED the door and put my chair in front of it as I sat down! I started talking very monotone and really staring into their eyes, and you could see fear/confusion taking over. I had some serious thought provoking questions, but I think all they could think of was what were they doing in this strangers house with no easy way out of this room. That pretty much screws up their reasoning ability, but believe me I had their attention, and got some good points across about the NWT and the name Jehovah. I would not be surprised if these sisters NEVER go into another house, maybe not in service again.

glad am a nice guy....oompa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know of several ways to scare them away. The easiest is to tell them you will be right back, and then come back with a Ouija board. Another way is to have the book Crisis of Conscience in easy access, and open that up. You can put on some Christmas music and have them listen to that (that trick works great this time of year, since it will get in their heads and pick up when they go in season and cause them real headaches). A great way to fluster and scare them is to turn on your computer, and look up Jehovah's Witnesses in your search engine. Click onto any site other than the official site, and watch them run in horror. If they stay, they are in for some nasty discussion topics that you will not find in the "Reasoning" (i.e., initiating the use of fraud) book.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Still in, but do not live in my territory. Two sisters show up that are a FINE looking mom and teen daughter. I express interest, invite them into living room, and get my KJ. My house is nice, cool, they are happy and anxious to start sharing scriptures. After a couple, I tell them I think I have some of their books in my study down this way. It has a wall of books, more like a library, and I pull down a couple. "yes those are our books, have you studied?". "A little" I told them as I sat them at the computer desk, CLOSED the door and put my chair in front of it as I sat down! I started talking very monotone and really staring into their eyes, and you could see fear/confusion taking over. I had some serious thought provoking questions, but I think all they could think of was what were they doing in this strangers house with no easy way out of this room. That pretty much screws up their reasoning ability, but believe me I had their attention, and got some good points across about the NWT and the name Jehovah. I would not be surprised if these sisters NEVER go into another house, maybe not in service again.

glad am a nice guy....oompa

OMG oompa! They have probably told the entire congregation about your house If anyone did that to me, I'd be scared out of my mind...but still have some witts about me enough to dial the police on my cell.

• purplesofa
  • carla
    carla

why would you call the police eclipse? If you were those jw's, you would have been the one who asked to have this discussion. He did not bar their way, I'm sure he would have moved to the side had they asked.

Jw's cannot have it both ways. First they want to get inside your home (and head) but want to gossip and get paranoid about the houses they visit. They purposely send their women & children into potentially dangerous situations and put the public in danger when they allow all their pedophile buddies to knock on our doors. They come uninivited want to give their sales pitch and run the minute you give them something to think about. Why come at all? They don't want any discussion, either accept and drink the kool aid or we are out of here and will wipe the dust from our feet, good riddance.

Hell hath no fury like I will have the next time a jw dares to knock on my door. Those damn idiots can't seem to get their own records straight and have knocked on my door even though a jw lives here and I have written the cease & desist letter to NY AND have a no trespassing sign.

• LanDi
    LanDi

Well, in the words of the Great James Whale " Invite them in for sex " ( I would like to point out I do not recommend this sort of immorality)

He had two women JWs come to his door, he asked them in " Im very interested" as soon as they were inside he stripped off completely naked - and reports they couldn't get out of there fast enough - and they haven't been back since.

One could demand to know about their child abuse policy, their support of the UN as an NGO, their subtle mistranslation of the Bible, their blood policies - modern day worshippers of Molech Jer. 32:35 and that, I can tell you is a personal favourite.

God bless !

• Honesty
    Honesty

I can see that I am going to have to change the bait I am using because the JW's don't bother to even do a drive-by any more.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ask them why they allow members to wear wedding rings - since it is of pagan origin.

Regards,

Jim TX

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why don't the JWs have a charitable spirit, when was it that they decided to help some of the loyal widows sand orphans among them? The worst part is that they are registered as a charity organisation apart from also claiming that they are faithful imitators of the early church which was deeply into charity work.

• Mum
    Mum

On a local TV call-in show I saw, a caller said to take a crucifix to the door.

My ex-JW friend's husband would say he was "possessed by the devil."

My daughter answered our door once, and when the JW lady began her presentation, said, "I've already been a Jehovah's witness." Strangely, the lady came back to see us about a week later. She was alone and seemed curious about why we left. Maybe we should have talked with her, but we were on our way out to do some shopping or something.

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit