Proof from the bible that there will be no women in heaven!

by erandir 12 Replies latest social humour

• erandir
    erandir

Please open your bibles to Revelation...

That's Revelation Chapter 8 and Verse 1 (sounds just like you're at the hall, doesn't it?)

Revelation 8:1 (NWT) "And when he opened the seventh seal, a silence occurred in heaven for about a half hour."

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think I still have a woman looking for me with a gun after quoting that on another board.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yeah, and women won't be allowed alcohol. Remember Luke 5:37 about not putting new wine in old bags. ;-)

• erandir
    erandir

JeffT: My wife told me this one. She heard it from a friend at the hall. His deadpan delivery was flawless, as usual.

JD...funny

It's a shame, though....I was just beginning to enjoy life. And now I can foresee this thread will be the death of me.

Maybe the following disclaimer will improve my chances:

To those of you of the fairer sex...I mean no harm. Just some good-natured, tongue-in-cheek humor here.

• JeffT
    JeffT

erandir: the gal looking for me is a general in the Royal Thai Army. She's a black belt in karate and her standard carry is a .50 cal Desert Eagle. She knows more ways to kill us than we can think of to die. I'm pretty sure she was joking...

• freetosee
  • erandir
    erandir
    erandir: the gal looking for me is a general in the Royal Thai Army. She's a black belt in karate and her standard carry is a .50 cal Desert Eagle. She knows more ways to kill us than we can think of to die. I'm pretty sure she was joking...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

See what happens when you piss off the superior sex?

• 5go
    5go

Karate is a waste of an art and .50 desert eagles are weak. Thai army I am a general in the Thai army beside their are thati martail arts the beat karate why didn't she learn them. Say hello to my litte friend.

• erandir
    erandir

See what happens when you piss off the superior sex?

Please forgive me! It was done in the name of humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit