[Fluff] Build a better human

by Paralipomenon 16 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
  • RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

One of the funnier things I heard (or read can't remember which) is paraphrased " Why were we designed with a waste disposal plant so close to a playground?"

I like the whole lizard tail regrowth idea. I think it should apply to all our appendages and organs. Ever tried to pick up an overly heavy box and hurt your back? Maybe if your arms were torn off and you had to wait for them to re-grow you'd remember to use your legs to lift next time.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Here's one that might solve with overpopulation: Make humans sterile by default, fertile only when BOTH partners eat some food which activates their capacity to reproduce. In this manner, people could be physically close without fearing unwanted pregnancies. (Actually part of a future human society in the book "Engine Summer").

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Make a human that can live 170 years like a tortoise.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Basically, it would be nice to have superior qualities in all areas than animals do. The sight of an eagle, the hearing and smelling ability of a good hound dog. I'm with openfireglass that the ability to fly would have ro be number one on the list. And what about the ability to swim and leap through the water like a dolphin.

I'm sure there's way too many to mention them all.

• Carmel
    Carmel

how about the ability to breath underwater so we could mess us the ocean floor after trashing the continents.... carmel

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

100% brain use.

Well, let it regulate all the boring stuff, but allow more thinky things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit