[Fluff] Build a better human

by Paralipomenon 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Something fun for the atheists and theists alike!

Given both ideologies classify humans as the top of the food chain, there are some attributes in the animal kingdom that are much better to ours.

Let's have a go then! Piecing together all the best attributes, let's build a better human! (laws of physics still apply, sorry)

My offering: Ability to see in the dark

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

How about eyes that still work well after 50? Hearing's good-----eyes----------------not so good.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Oh, I got all excited there for a second. Was going to say, build a man with a detachable penis. What? I can think of many pluses to that!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I would make joints and bones to last longer.

And I know it's coming so I'll just clarify it now - not the kind of joints and bones you smoke, the ones in our bodies!

nj

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Teeth that are replaced - sharks

• eclipse
    eclipse

double post

• eclipse
    eclipse

Continuous cell regeneration,

Better immune system

Telekineses -sorry Para, I forgot about the laws of physics rule!

Ability to see other spectrums, like infrared, and the ability to turn them off and see 'normally' again.

I second stronger bones and cartilage.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

being able to fly... what kinda cruel god would let us see birds fly, but not create me/us with that ability.... and what's worse? dreaming of flight...

• eclipse
    eclipse

Imagine if we could all fly?

I can see chaos in the air as we all tried to get to where ever we are going

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Continuous cell regeneration,

Better immune system

Telekineses

Ability to see other spectrums, like infrared, and the ability to turn them off and see 'normally' again.

I second stronger bones and cartilage.

OMG!

You just described me, eclipse!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit