The Greatest Answer In the History of the World!

by smellsgood 27 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I don't know how you will feel about Miss South Carolina if you view her answer, but I would move for throwing down the irrelevant leaderships of our respective countries (that means you, Deleware), and making S.C. Empress of the Earth for life. And maybe a few years after death. Surely even as ashes in a jar, she will be as a light of Intelligence, Clarity, Justice, Fluidity of Speech, and above all, hotness.

Believe me when I say, you have never experienced an answer given in such a way, as the third runner up for Miss Teen U.S.A. has done with complete ease. This is one for the history books kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjaYaORCKo

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Here is the active link . It's funny, but I feel sorry for her at the same time. I was in a spot like this once and lost a public speaking contest for my entire the entire school I was representing because of a dam question they asked me, even though I aced my speech. I know the pressure, she's under.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjaYaORCKo

• freeme
    freeme

its very funny and i had to watch it twice because its so perfect :-)

but... i feel sorry for her too. it doesnt really mean that shes dumb. stress and pressure can ruin everything. i know this from being a kiddie. i feel sorry, because everyone think of her having no brain at all now.

okay, shes probably not the new einstein... lol ;) and she would definately not be a girl for me ;P

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    it doesnt really mean that shes dumb.

WOW!

Nah...she's dumb.

LOL!

Poor girl...South Africa...and...the Asian countries...oh yeah...and Iraq...and South Africa...and U.S. Americans.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ok maybe I'm the stupid one, but I think that that is a dirty question from someone that didn't want her to win. How can you answer that? You can only speculate, that the schools have dropped higher standards of learning, but how would you know that unless you were a multifacted administrator that deals with the curiculums of all the geography classes in the United States.

Incidently, How in the hell, do they know that many people can't find the States on a map.?Did they hand out a survey to every kid in the USA and count it all up? Its ridiculous.

Is there an actual source that has the answer to this. I'd like to hear it. I'd like to hear the judge give the answer. I'd be curious, cuz I don't know, and I really don't know how anyone else would know.

She may not be that bright but, it is not something that can easily be reasoned out in my mind. Is it because of poor funding in schools, lack of interest in the subject matter. How do they tally these results. I doubt it's becuse of poor funding. How much does a bloody map cost. She was set up!

If I'm wrong, no big deal. Any takers. I can tell you right now I wouldn't have a square answer for that. At least she tried.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I watched that clip last night on Leno. Poor girl, it really hurt to watch it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think Tyrone is sweet on her.

LOL!

• erandir
    erandir

um...so what was she trying to say, btw? I have no clue.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Poor kid - regardless of the incoherent answer she gave - and I really think that was purely down to nerves and being put on the spot - the guy who criticised her will have possibly destroyed any last shred of self-confidence she did have - you can see that in her face right at the very end of the clip

I'd rather be dumb than an insensitive bastard (but I think that debate's being covered in another thread! ).

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Well, her reply made as much sense as some public talks I heard (and
    probably gave)!

Seriously, it was a difficult question to answer on the spot. I felt for her,
    and I thought the guy who slagged her off for it was a jerk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit