crippled arm and bad heart but I am still here

by hambeak 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow - four heart attacks in such a short time. What a tough time. I'm glad you are hanging in there.

• anewme
    anewme

After the police broke my elbow I used massage therapy to heal it.
    The pain was terrible like you say, a crazy pain that you cant get to.

Deep massage took the pain away.

I needed the therapy for a year or two and then the pain dissappeared.

Sorry for your troubles Hambeak.

We all take our turns with troubles.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Glad to see you back.

It might just be those 60 hour weeks that are playing havoc with your ticker. Be careful, don't want to see you having number 5.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

{{{{{HAMMY}}}}}

I am SO sorry to hear of your health problems! Truly---I have been thinking about you the last few days and I'm glad you posted!

DO try and take care! You have been through enough!

hugs,

Annie

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

((((Hammy)))) Good to hear you're still kickin and tickin, we missed you! Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. Hang in there and get better, huh?

Sherry

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Hambeak!

So good to hear from you again. Your experience may help spur on many of us here who don't have it quite as bad as you.

Life is tough, but it is good.

Best regards,

CoCo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, I hate to hear that you are in so much pain. I remember I'd always hit my funny bone on the back of my school desk. I can't imagine that kind of pain being constant. I hope the doctors find a way to do your surgery. My thoughts are with you.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hang in there buddy,

We've missed you here at JWD, and we're glad to hear from you. I know all about those 60 hour weeks which are pretty much a standard in the automotive business. I work upwards of 80 on some weeks.

I hope you can cut back a bit and give yourself some much needed rest. The world is a better place with you, so please stick around for a bit longer.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

when you mentioned your elbow pain, I wished you were nearby so I could do some massage on it - but I remembered that massage is contraindicated after a recent heart attack or heart surgery, so if you are thinking of massage make sure your cardiologist knows about it first.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gee, Ham. You are a tough bird! You have faced enough challenges for several people! Keep on keepin' on, friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit