crippled arm and bad heart but I am still here

by hambeak 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

I haven't posted for a while because of poor health and a shattered elbow. I have limited movement but I am now back at work and doing ok.

Missed all of ya

I am now seeing another doc and hope something can be done for my arm. My heart is better after 4 heart attacks between april and June my god what a mess. I am back working 60 hours a week and the heat here in TX is lousy with the humidity and all.

I am a strong old bugger though. Careful you Brits with that expression lol

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

60 hours a week???

Glad you are doing better and hope that keeps up

• free2think
    free2think

Hambeak it's so good to hear from you again. Sorry about your arm tho, how'd you do that happen?

hugs

• changeling
    changeling

Glad to hear from you! Be careful in that heat. My brother in law had to go to the emergency room last week and have intravenous fluids. They said if he'd waited a bit longer his kidneys would have shut down.

changeling

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Glad to have you back Ham. You certainly are a tough bugger. Take care of yourself!!!!

Leslie

• hambeak
    hambeak

As regards my elbow the doc gave me meds to slow my heart down and I passed out at home and shattered my elbow. They can't operate because of the Plavix which makes your blood thin and the condition of my heart. So now I have limited movement in my right arm and can not sleep at night without help rx that is and pain pills

If you have ever hit your crazy bone in your elbow that is what it feels like all the time. I can't work on cars or hold a phone with my right hand or even cut up food but I am learning how to cope with my left.

So now call me lefty hahahaha!

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((awe)))

We never got to officially meet at the last crawfest.

I totally know the pain of a broken elbow. I broke mine years ago working at a restaurant. Had to have pins and wires installed to get it to heal, as the tip broke off....so much pain (worse then 16 hours of labor and 2 spinals). I didn't have 4 heart attacks to deal with besides... So sorry!!!!!!

Glad you posted and hope your health improves...

Codeblue

• free2think
    free2think

thats awful hambeak. I hope it heals quickly.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

damn hamy,

I remember you having heart probs, but damn... sounds like your having a bad time.

sorry man.

• ronin1
    ronin1

Why are you working 60 hours a week?

Please be careful and take care of your yourself.

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit