Tell us your crazy dreams...

by exwitless 14 Replies latest social humour

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

My craziest or most disturbing dream was long after I stopped being a witness, I dreamt I was visiting my mom and father at their home and all of a sudden poof I was singing praises to Jehovah at a convention,(nightmare material right there!) but in the dream everyone had what looked like a clown face, you know one of those big insanely creepy smiles like the Joker from Batman, and I looked around and thought what the hell am I do here??? Then some witness "brother" spoke from the platform saying my name and how it was time I was cleansed of my sins and everyone turned to look at me with those creepy smiles, then I woke up, yup the most terrifying and crazy dream of my life. So far.

• John Doe
    John Doe

LtCmd.Lore, sounds to me like your dream is symbolic of being afraid of things out of your control. As you say, you have "some" control over the spheres, and you are attempting to control them, somewhat. The fear comes when the spheres crash together, and you realize you don't have control, your control was an illusion. Somehow, you feel you must prevent these things from crashing, but ultimately you can't. Could it be you're experiencing a lack of stability in your life?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore, sounds to me like your dream is symbolic of being afraid of things out of your control. As you say, you have "some" control over the spheres, and you are attempting to control them, somewhat. The fear comes when the spheres crash together, and you realize you don't have control, your control was an illusion. Somehow, you feel you must prevent these things from crashing, but ultimately you can't. Could it be you're experiencing a lack of stability in your life?

Hey that's pretty cool. My life is pretty stable at the moment I think. Like I said I've had this dream for almost ten years, since I was nine at least. However I do like to have control.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Not my crazy dream but that of my brother. He told me today that last night he dreamed he was becoming a werewolf and he thinks he was howling in his sleep! Must be all the talk of the moon lately...lunar eclipse and Mars as big as etc. But I can just picture neighbors waking up to hear the woofman next door! lol

Now me, I dreamed I had a life once. How crazy is THAT!

• Missanna
    Missanna

lol i recently had a crazy dream of my sister walking into my bedroom and yelling "I will only talk to you when you do away with all this Idolatry!!!!!" I stood up and told her to get out. then i woke up and had an e-mail from my sister... creepy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit