UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• badboy
    badboy

GILL,I DID NOTICE THAT THE W OF WITNESS WAS MISSING(METHINKS!)

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I left the org when I was 16, I never looked back, but I always thought that JW's were the best people, they loved god and only wanted to save others...that was until the first sex abuse scandal broke... I could not believe my eyes and ears, to make matters worse they df'd the victims just for going to the police and making it public, that is disgraceful and sadistic. Keep researching the society and you will find a warehouse full of skeletons.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

There is an option at the bottom of this posting in The Sun to submitt a response.. I did so and it was accepted.. perhaps others can do so as well. Copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007390280,00.html

I have pasted my response below: Judge spares 'evil monster' jail

It is absolutely appalling that this Judge allowed this pedophile to go free instead of putting him in jail where he would not be able to further victimize innocents.

Who will protect the innocent children now? The Jehovah's Witness church is known to protect abusers amongst them, if a court of law will not protect society against such abusers, who will? This man could return to his church, spend a short time under discipline, then carry on abusing more innocents without anyone knowing he is a pedophile.

Proof of this religion protecting these abusers can be read in Barbara Andersons new book Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion, Jehovahs Witnesses in Crisis.

• milliejw
    milliejw

Hi Glitter!

I can see why you left. I will try and find that Panorama programme! Honest Glitter this is the first time I have come across this. Shows how blinkered I was.

Nobody on this earth at the moment can convince me that Jehovah would condone this. I really cannot understand what is going on! When since did JW's become apologists for perverts? We really must be at the time of the end.

I will come back here tomorrow and have a good read. Actually, I am pleased I found this place I can have a rant with people who understand the situation and that are supportive. I really appreciate that.

Do you still stay faithful to Jehovah even though you left. I feel I will always love Jehovah but the organisation that carries his name is beginning to stink I feel I am among satan worshippers.

Jehovah has said 'Their sins have reached clear up to heaven' in this case, it certainly has.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Catholic Church tried therapy for offending clergy and found it wanting. It rarely works. The best answer is to remove them from ministry. Zero tolerance policy is the best way to handle the problem.

I don't think this judge is out to make himself popular. I'm stunned.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Sadly, most JW's wont bat an eyelid. As long as it's not in their congregation or affecting their kids, it doesn't make any difference to them. Tomorrow something else will be in the news and they will continue to bury their heads in the sand.

A close JW friend said to me a few months ago "I don't care if there are 10,000 paeodophiles in the congregation!" - I think with a 13 month old baby girl and 2 other young kids, she may come to think differently.

The mind control is as effective as ever.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Now that the media has caught wind of it, this guy will be dropped like a hot potato.

DF'ed by tomorrow.

Bad publicity and potential legal issues trump all other interests or loyalties as far as the org is concerned.

• milliejw
    milliejw

Hi Dragonlady.

I feel I can't stay. I like you, have to get away. I am interested to know how you live you life now. Although I am ready to leave I am a bit of what I will fall into outside the congregation. I have been there since I was born.

Glitter I found the Panarama program! It is in the archives on the site. I will brace myself and watch it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think the Brits would like to meet Barbara.....

• glitter
    glitter

MillieJW - no I did not continue to believe in Jehovah after I left. While stopping being a JW thing was a very very quick decision (ie I started watching expecting it to be sensationalist and by 3/4 of the way through I no longer considered myself a JW), stopping believing in Jehovah was a gradual process: leaving the JWs had made me more determined to cling to Jehovah, Jesus, and the Bible. I'm not going to go into my reasons because I really don't want to overwhelm you and what made me lose faith might not even matter to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit