UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
  • WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

The only one controlling the borg is Satan. The more the world knows about this borg the better.

The more I find out the more I am revolted and thankful I am no longer a part of it and free.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I am appalled that this man is able to walk free and, if the jws choose
    not to df him, will have continued access to young children. I just
    wonder what his wife, who has publicly supported him, really thinks?
    My guess is that her world has fallen apart now that this case is
    a matter of public record.

We read about this in the paper while we were away, and people
    in our hotel were talking about the case, and were as stunned as
    we were that this man was not sent to prison. I have a feeling that
    the ministry could be just a little difficult for the jws for a while.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

What will her children think when they are grown up and reviewing the situation?

"Our step dad was convicted of child abuse and our mum made us live with him afterwards".

Shes going to lose those children if she doesnt take action to protect them, because they will be trying to leave home as soon as they possibly can, and they arent going to feel too kindly towards him or her. And once the kids are gone hes not going to want to be with her anymore.

I feel like writing to her, but what would be the point? If the facts arent already slapping her in the face theres nothing I could say to make them clearer.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I e-mailed my mum this story about Mr Porter, and do you know what her response was???

"Jehovah will judge him in his own time".

Dear god, im gobsmacked. Its such a COP OUT way to think. What about his wifes kids who are probably still living with him? What about the kids in the congregation he still attends? What about all the victims whose lives have been blighted and ruined by his selfish trouser snake?

And how will god judge him? Well, as we know he doesnt make people burn in hell. He just destroys them at Armageddon. So you can sexually abuse kids all your life and if you happen to be alive when armageddon comes you just die. If youve already died you dont get to come back.

What kind of a lame ass punishment is that? It hardly protects anyone now does it?

Jeez, if I had known mum thought like this I would have used that one my entire childhood. Comes home late after being with unauthorised boy - "hey mum no need to punish me, Jehovah will punish me in his own time!"

GRRRRRR

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I e-mailed my mum this story about Mr Porter, and do you know what her response was???

"Jehovah will judge him in his own time".

That, I imagine, may well be the response of the dubs if they get
    questioned about this case on the doors, which some most likely
    will. It's how jws are taught to think, and I could have seen myself
    using similar terminology at one time.

Though I don't believe in any of that now, I find myself wishing
    sometimes it were true so that people like Michael Porter do
    eventually get their just deserts, because he has certainly
    escaped justice for his crimes in this "system".

• carla
    carla

bttt

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

What possible thing could Jehoober do to put it right at judgement day? (assuming you believe that crap).

What could he say to that 18 month old baby? "Hey kiddo I didnt let your abuser live forever in paradise on earth, so its all OK. I'll erase your memory and im sure your bum hole will get better soon".

If he doesnt burn people in eternal hell, judgement day doesnt seem such a bad deal. You get to sexually abuse children for as many years as you like, your wife and congregation stand by you, and you might die of old age, but if you happen to be alive at Armageddon god will kill you. Big frickin' deal. Mr Porter must be quaking in his shoes, that if he can stop celebrating long enough from getting away with in at Bristol Crown Court.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I don't believe in the watchtower theory that jehoobie will sort people
    like Michael Porter out at armageddon at all.

I don't believe that there is going to be an armageddon or a "new
    system" to follow it, but if I'm wrong and it does happen, it's
    irrelevant whether or not Michael Porter misses out on it.

What I'd like to see is justice properly dispensed in this "system",
    and that clearly did not happen at Bristol Crown Court last week.
    If it had have been, Porter would have been locked away for the
    next few years, not free to continue in his depraved ways, while
    his victims try to put the ordeal he subjected them to behind them.

I notice from the reports that the police are considering an appeal
    against the lenient sentence handed out. I hope that they pursue
    this, and Porter gets rearrested, retried, and gets what he really
    deserves - a custodial sentence, preferrably a long one.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I gave my JW roommate the articles about this molester. She thinks they have to DF him. I said "I don't think so". She said there is definately something wrong with this. By the way... It's Sunday morning here....and she's not at the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit