UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, but he wasn't a "real" Jehovah's Witness...

...(full monthly service hours, meeting participation, regular association, and donations notwithstanding)...

• cha ching
    cha ching

I was watching a British detective show lately, and there was a rapist who accosted a teenager on the way to school and when they found him he got 20 years in prison.

Why is it the raping of children, be molesting of children, the abusing of children, and messing up of their lives forever treated in such a serious manner?

Abusers get a few years of their lives taken, the children have to live with it the rest of their lives.

I believe that is a big part of the trauma when the children are invalidated and have to live with the memories and the abusers carry on Merrilee in their lives with no twinge of a conscience of what they did at all.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

this piece of shit attends my old congregation, his wife who she says that she loves him attends the cong in the town where I live, I hear he can steel see his kids under strict conditions and with the attendance of child services present, I'm not too sure if he is an elder or MS but he is in good standing.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

wasnt he the guy that was friends with Ron Drage ?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

stan l

yes, he was, on Drage, think he too old for major responsibilities today.

• zeb
    zeb

My gut reaction.

and what of the others who knew of his crimes and did/said nothing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit