My Sister's Visit

by Sunspot 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for your reply Annie. Really helpful. It sure demonstrates that, some times, the negativity is not so much from the JW "branch" of the family, but the non-JW branch.

I certainly understand why non-JWs would want to avoid the JW influence at all costs, but when I think of some of my non-JW family members' insulting behaviour towards the JW family members, I kind of want to defend the JWs. There's never a good enough reason for people to be insulting and disrespectful towards each other.

Your sharing about the reunion with your sister is a testimony to your resilience and loving nature!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Sunspot,
    I am so glad to feel the happiness and joy radiating from your post! I always have loved your avatar, and it perfectly fits you on this topic! It is like that is really you, in your fuzzy slippers, hot cocoa and smiling your little heart out! Congratulations!
    Hugs,
    Kitten Whiskers

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Outnfree, Steve2 and Kittenwhiskers! I DO look like my avatar..... (you can ask Mouthy!) I am under 5 feet and 35 pounds overweight! As I looked through hundreds of pictures for an avatar that fit "me"....I kept going right back to this one, LOL! Thanks again for the sweet things you have said....

hugs,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

! I DO look like my avatar..... (you can ask Mouthy!)
    Yep you do look like the avatar....lol much prettier though -such a sweet ,shy, person....
    Hey THIS is the GOODNEWS!!! your telling ,,,, send your time in to Brooklyn Bethel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit