Need Everybody's Help!!

by Metamorphosis 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Yes - i'm ready to be a father. Definately. I'm 34 and have been married 10 years. I have 2 nephews and 2 neices and as i watch them growing up i know i want to experience that.

The only reason i'm afraid to give her something permanent is I don't want her to take it to anybody else and say i wrote it. That's only asking for trouble. I plan to print it out, and yeah probably put it in some kind of binder - it's much more readable than the uploaded doc...it's broken into the appropriate sections etc, and sit down with her with it. I'll tell her to take as many notes as she wants on it if she wants to do her own research but i don't think it would be wise to just let her have it - her brother's an elder and i don't want to risk it ending up in his hands - i'm only doing this now because of the child issue. i've got it down to about 40 pages now. i took out some of the more complex 607/1914 reasoning - she can research if she wants, shortened a few sections, and took out the Mediator issue. While i see the problem with how they view Christ as Mediator i'm not sure she would at this point since she would still understand that according to Society view he is covering our sins through the role of High Priest.

so - still fine tuning it. judgement day is probably within the next week. when it happens i'll keep ya'll posted.

Morph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit