I'm sick of "the truth"

by exwitless 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Boy! you are feisty ex- Im guessing redhead huh?

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Ya, it's even more cool being around her since we aren't "in da troof" anymore.

She ain't "da good lill sister" that's all meek and mild and a door mat and crap (not that she was before, but was a little bit like all the sisters are suppossed to be).

Sticks up for herself. I like it.

Pretty cool!

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2
    So what??!!! It doesn't mean a damn thing.

No of course not, not to you but for me it is. We all have to find our own truth after the Borg because that defines are reality.

LDB I agree with you there! I wish I had a voice like hers back when I needed it. As a child I just absorbed Watchtower drivel as truth. I was 32 by the time I found my voice and defied an elders wife.

• exwitless
    exwitless
    Boy! you are feisty ex- Im guessing redhead huh?

I guess I am. But only in the sense of defending myself or what I believe to be right. In my own psychoanalysis, I believe that being very short (I'm barely 5'0") and looking very young for my age all my life has caused me to have to be "feisty" at times in order to be taken seriously. People look down on short people (pun intended) and in a way treat them like they are children or like they are less mature. So my natural defense is to be "feisty". Kinda like a chihuahua picking a fight with a doberman, huh?

By the way, how'd you know my hair is red? (sorta):

alt

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    By the way, how'd you know my hair is red? (sorta):

Most of my girlfriends and wives have been redheads. lol, you struck me as prolly a fiery redhead. Not a bad thing

Sorry LDB. I shall shudup now alt

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2
    I believe that being very short (I'm barely 5'0") and looking very young for my age all my life has caused me to have to be "feisty"

You are so beautiful! You have that innocent look that drives men wild. My husband is barely 4' 11" so you are tall to him. I'm not tellin him about you because he gets hot for shorter ladies although he denies it.

~Kate

• exwitless
    exwitless

Thanks, Kate. Your husband is only 4'11"? That's pretty rare for a man to be so vertically challenged. How tall are you, if I may ask?

(By the way, my LDB is 6'2". So we make an interesting pair!)

• anewme
    anewme

You are sick of it because it is somebody else's truth and not your own.

Instead of accepting anyone else's truth, why not throw out all ideas and start over.

Decide for yourself what is important to you and what is not.

You will not be "sick" of your own quest. For it will be ever changing and interesting to you.

As you ponder and come to new realizations you will gain greater insight into everything!

ENJOY THE RIDE!

Anewme

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

OOoooh the looks people used to give me when we first started dating.

You could tell they were thinking "You sick, dirty, old man".

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

I'm 5' 7" People stare sometimes because it seems to be more socially acceptable for the man to be taller. So I guess that makes an 8 inch difference for us, and 14 for you. Does it ever get in your way? It doesn't us but sometimes when we are holding hands it is an uncomfortable angle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit