Our Letter of Denunciation or 'Disassociation'

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

We have felt like we didn't need a letter, but suddenly we did, and it was liberating to write and send (multiple copies).

Last para got biting and pointed, unfortunately, but facts are facts.

AUGUST 14, 2007

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

WE, ______________________, NO LONGER CONSIDER OURSELVES "INACTIVE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" BUT RATHER, ARE NO LONGER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES AT ALL.

WE INSIST THAT ALL RECORDS THAT INCLUDE OUR NAMES, ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS BE REMOVED FROM ___________AND ALL OTHER CONGREGATION FILES.

WE RENOUNCE AND CONDEMN THE FALSE TEACHINGS OF JWS, THE CONTROL OVER PERSONAL MATTERS, THE PRACTICES OF JWS SUCH AS COMPLETE SHUNNING OF INACTIVE FAMILY MEMBERS, THE WT SOCIETY'S SECRETIVE MEMBERSHIP WITH THE UNITED NATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT HIDING OF SUCH FACTS, THE LIES THE SOCIETY HAS TOLD TO THE FLOCK ABOUT THE MISUSE OF BLOOD ONE DECADE--ONLY TO CHANGE THE RULES THE NEXT, THE HYPOCRISY OF SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN MEN AND WOMEN WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES 'THE HAPPIEST AND BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH', WHEN THEY ARE WORSE THAN WHAT YOU CONSIDER 'WORLDLY' PEOPLE. 'ACTIVELY KNOWING JEHOVAH' HAS NOT MADE YOU RIGHT, IT HAS ONLY MADE YOU GUILTY.

WE CRITICIZE ___________ CONGREGATION ELDERS WHOSE CHILDREN SNEAK OUT OF THE HOUSE AT NIGHT TO HAVE SEX, SMOKE AND DRINK ILLEGALLY, BUT ESPECIALLY YOUR ELDER AND HIS WIFE WHOSE DAUGHTER HAD AN ABORTION WHILE STILL A MINOR LIVING AT HOME; YOUR ELDERS POSITIVELY DO NOT KNOW THE CONDITION OF THEIR FLOCK, AND OBVIOUSLY DO NOT GIVE A DAMN, NO MORE THAN THEY KNOW THE CONDITION OF THEIR OWN FAMILIES.

SIGNED,

• Cindi_67
  • Blueblades
    Blueblades

We want to be very careful when it comes to statements and activities concerning conduct about individuals. Make sure you have the facts straight and the evidence to back up your statements.

Blueblades

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I think it is a good letter, buuuuttttt....would leave out the last paragraph.

Is it really the problems in the congo that made you realize it was all a lie...or does it go up to the society? If the congo had been perfect, would you want to be in the religion still? I think your letter would have more impact just leaving at the flaws in the group as a whole, instead on a personal level.

Just my 2 cents!

Hope you feel so freeeeeee!!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

That was strong !

• Tara
    Tara

WOW!

• unique1
    unique1

HOLY SH*T!! CLASSIC!!!! God I would love to see the elders faces when they read that last paragraph!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ouch!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Owcha magowcha!

• changeling
    changeling

You will get their attention!

changeling

Share this

Google+