Our Letter of Denunciation or 'Disassociation'

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

My letter of disassociation ...

To the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society:

I, (my name), a baptized Brother of the Jehovah’s Witnesses since May 25, 2001, hereby denounce my faith in the organization of the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society on the factual basis of condoning false prophecy in several occasions. As research has shown me, Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the organization, made several false-prophecies during the periods of 1874, 1875, 1881, 1888, 1914 and 1915.

In 1916, Charles Taze Russell died, but false prophecies continued to be announced by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for the years of 1918, 1920, 1925 and 1932.

Joseph Franklin Rutherford who in 1925 made the false prophecy of the resurrection of the “old saints” Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to live in the “House of the Princes” ( Beth-Sarim).

In 1942, Franklin Rutherford died, but false prophecies continued by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for the years of 1942, 1951 and 1975.

One only needs to read Deuteronomy 18:20 to understand the full dangers these present.

"However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.'" – Deuteronomy 18:20-22

"A religion that teaches lies cannot be true."

WBTS, The Watchtower, December 1, 1991, page 7

Also, because their names continually appear in publications in good favor, I will not be associated with false prophets.

I ask that you respect my wishes and do not contact me. I disassociate myself willingly from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

BLAZE OF GLORY! I wish I could find a video of an Elder melting down during a Sunday talk. Anybody know of any?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit