staying "in Truth" for family--is it worth it?...hyporcrite needing help

by oompa 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

wow i just realized that this was my second post here as good ol oompa...and i have only read the first page and omg it is like that was a totally different person there...he was scared shitless...and still just learning about this place...i had almost forgotten the pain that day to learn my own wife and dad "turned me in" to the elders...but the turned in someone i forgot about and just about dont want to go back and read

i was COASTER here for 97 posts when they "turned me in"...and i was a little loud and vulgar due to horrible anger and all...and hell no im so glad im not a mod just like i was not an elder and for the same exact reasons!

....geeze what a NORMAL line i/we grew up with!!!....we say shit like "who turned him in? i bet johnny turned him in. ive been praying about it dad and i know i need to turn him in (puke scene from a drama lmao)....also... in that format...Dear jehober....i have been whacking off so much i used up all my socks and i know i am evil and that i need to turn myself in!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

i so want to do standup improv like that...i LOVE COMEDY!!!!!! i have some video projects in the works and quite a few on youtube already...including me playing guitar and singing solo on youtube.....oh and on my fb page too...and this is just an idea but why is there not a real person type FB page here or sim? i have been dying to post pics for sooooooooo long!!!!! if my youngest had totally bailed instead of going back in i was going to post one he put on fb of the three of us holding hands downtown winston on the sidewalk by a cool pub

WOW....AND I STARTED THIS OVER AN HOUR AGO AND WENT OUTSIDE TO FILM A STORM ON MY DROID AND WE WERE STRUCK BY LIGHTENING AND I JUST UPLOADED IT TO FACEBOOK....MY RIGHT LEG HURTS BUT I AM OK AND SO IS SPARKY!!!! limbs are down and the power went off...and i am feeling pretty indestructible...i am uploading it to youtube too...it is kinda spooky watching it now

but i was saying something about facebook....geeze....this is weird..........oompa

oh yeah...i think i may try and get my just reinstated son to read this thread....maybe my dad....ha....but i have to read it first....and for therapy i am going to go look at coaster someday soon....i hardly remember him...it seems like forever ago...

the power of freedom is amazing....i have real dreams....my very own....for the first time in my life....and they are very attainable....and me and my boys are probably the happiest we have ever been....and our love is deeper and stronger than EVER!!!.....and that will always be enough for me now....

so can i post my real name and fishdonzi@gmail here? and how do i post my real pic on this site??? im not as cute as eyegor...but here goes....oompa

• oompa
    oompa

how do i post a clickable link???

• Aware!
    Aware!

You paste the link here, highlight it and then click on the linked chain icon on top. Then you paste it again in the box that pops up where it says url or something like that. I'm not using my computer right now, so I can't elaborate more. Let me know if it works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit