staying "in Truth" for family--is it worth it?...hyporcrite needing help

by oompa 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

great family, but they are super focused on the path to everlasting life.

dang it...oompa

• fedorE
    fedorE

If you dont want to be found out at this time DENY, DENY , DENY..anything and everything...whatever evidence they present u with u just deny it. Play moron. Dont know what theyre talking about. Your not the only one that lives there, not the only one with lips and a mouth. Going on apostate web sites would be unspiritual, you have enough problems in your life without bringing "that" into it, why on earth would you do that?

It's tough. Im living in my parents home, still Dfd, and getting back in their good graces but i have to attend mtgs which i abhor, But i have seen my family and missed them alot and i know theres no solution anymore. So staying in the truth for family is a temporary solution at best, short lived, and mind numbing. I would recommend against it in the long term. But not in the short term, where you are now from my persepective

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Is there anyway you can deny it? Just how specific were you? Locations could be a coincidence and so could comments depending on what you are talking about. Unless they used a computer that only you have access to, how could they prove it was you?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I think that maybe because of the fact that you are on 5 meds you could talk your way out the worst aspects of your situation.

Just tell them that your brain has been fuzzy - you found an online JW support group and you have been using them for support.

Be very shocked when they tell you we are all apostates. Say you were so full of your probs you didn't notice or stop to think because you were so overwhelmed. Cry if you can - do a king david - act mad.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Super tough situation. Only you can know the answer, unfortunately. Sorry, mate. I know how it feels. It feels excruciating. You can be strong. Let us know what you decide! Experiences are what helps all of us to know we are not alone!

gg/bg

• oompa
    oompa

I had serious questions needing answers, and they were not and this was discussed a lot here. So much of me want to just say, sorry I can't believe this bs anymore.

beyond anxious as this has been going on for days now.........oompa

• ush419
    ush419

Sometimes it is worth it to some, but to others it isn't worth all the hassle to stay in and put up with their mind numbing b.s., I would turn the table on them and tell them how do "I" know it isn't you that's doing it and trying to hurt people's reputation and family relationships. Just put in on one of them and be polite but firm about it. Also, act indignant, that may help especially if you turn the tables on one of them and start to bring out things about them (make em up if you have too) and say I didn't realize you were so _______ fill inthe blanks yourself you should know them better than anyone else they are questioning at the time they are seeing you.

• tula
    tula

why not say " it takes one to know one"? WHO searched you out on the website? Why are they going to such great lengths to spy on people unless they have something to hide about the org? And could this person searching you out be someone who has something to gain for throwing you to the wolves? Are they seeking a star in their crown? Are they hiding a fear of their own? Maybe they are discontent and were searching for answers when they stumbled onto you!

This is such a coincidence because I wanted to post a topic today to ask if anyone had ever "gotton in trouble" being recognized from posting on this board.

I wish I could know what state you are in. From your pen name...are you in a Greek congo?

• eclipse
    eclipse

If you formed any close friendships here, maybe you could pm your friends letting them know who you are,

and maybe they can better help you since they know more about your situation...

otherwise, deny deny deny

If they dont have 2 witnesses, they dont have shit.

• oompa
    oompa

quietly leaving is dead on, except i do believe there many non apostates here.

lots still in here...oomopa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit