I decided to go back..........

by ButtLight 39 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no - all branches of science , technology and engineering and Mathematics

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats! Here's a back to school gift from all of us at jwd, especially for you.

It is packed with Awakes so you can get a better education than college.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Your just a kid, I went back @ 53 for computer science network eng and admin, I survieved, you will too.

• poppers
    poppers

Congratulations, Butt. But I do want to test you algebraic prowess. Please solve:

s² + 2s - 8 = 0

• poppers
    poppers

Boy, that was weird - my post went active without my hitting the submit button. Demons?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Congratulations, Butt. But I do want to test you algebraic prowess. Please solve:

s² + 2s - 8 = 0

Are you nuts? LMFAO Ok, I didnt tell the whole story, cuz I am still dumb........but We had 5 tests..........one was math, I passed that......but they had us take an algebra test too, that didnt count cuz its not in our field. I FLUNKED LMFAO This was one of the problems 100X² - 64Y² = UM..........Heck no......

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

S = 2 ?

• JH
    JH

If Rat is playing checkers agaist Butt and Butt won 100 games and rat won 50 games, Butt is way ahead of Rat, but afterwards if Rat wins half the games he plays against Butt, so wins half and loses half, is he catching up to butt ?

YES he is catching up although he is just winning half of his games, right Butt?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Said rat is improving steadily.

That rat deserves a big hunk of...

• JH
    JH
    Said rat is improving steadily.

Indeed I,m catching up and I deserve all that cheese

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit