I decided to go back..........

by ButtLight 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    If rat is playing checkers with butt and butt won 100 games and rat won 50 games, butt is way ahead of rat, but if from now on rat wins half the games he plays against butt, so wins half and loses half, is he catching up to butt ?

NO......... 100 to 50 150 to 100 200 to 150 250 to 200 300 to 350 You will always be 50 behind, how can that be catching up?

• JH
    JH

I'm catching up because at first you had 2 times more victories than me, then as i won half the games against you, I'm catching up because now you have less than 2 times the victories against me....

Stilla will scientifically agree with me

You see at first you won 100 and I won 50 so I won 50 out of 150 which means i won 33% of my games, then afterwards I won 300 and you won 350 so that means i won 300/650 so my percentage went up to 46% so yes im catching up

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    You see at first you won 100 and I won 50 so I won 50 out of 150 which means i won 33% of my games, then afterwards I won 300 and you won 350 so that means i won 300/650 so my percentage went up to 46% so yes im catching up

Oh just hush.......your wrong.....you can never catch up........even if you won half the games (and your not, shall i post our real checker scores?)

Stilla........What is the process that uses a carrier to move materials across the plasma membrane against the concentration gradient using ATP? Oh, what am I getting myself into!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Thats awesome BL! Congrats!

• JH
    JH
    shall i post our real checker scores?)

What is the process that uses a carrier to move materials across the plasma membrane against the concentration gradient using ATP?

A fart ?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    A fart ?

um, that would be my guess, but what do i know, im blonde!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Stilla........What is the process that uses a carrier to move materials across the plasma membrane against the concentration gradient using ATP? Oh, what am I getting myself into!

exosmosis as opoosed to endosmosis

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

s² + 2s - 8 = 0 so (s + 4)(s - 2) = 0 so s + 4 = 0 so s = - 4

and also s - 2 = 0 so s = + 2

so the solutions are s = + 2 and -4

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, as it looks, I think Im getting a federal pell grant for school.........yippee.........I was worried about that.

Stilla, I should have taken the online course, then you could take the tests for me lmfao!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Honey - I am so proud of you! Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit