I decided to go back..........

by ButtLight 39 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done many people nowadays engage in adult learning and it is no longer thought as being odd for people outside the 18 to 25 year old bracket to begin university studies. At least in Europe it is government policy to encourage adult learning because they believe in modern times the strength of an economy is based on knowledge rather than capital.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, Im not a "go getter" kind of person........so this was really a hard thing for me to do.

I almost puked before going in to sign up, thats how nervous I was.......but I have a side kick to go with, she is 50..and my daughter and her friends will also be in a few of my classes.

That seems so funny......im going to school with my daughter!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That's great, Buttlight!!!!

I'm in school, too, and must say it feels SO good to complete each class.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Fantastic!!! All the best with your studies oh brainy one!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If you need some help with the homework, let me know

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thanks everyone!

If you need some help with the homework, let me know

And let me guess, your thinking of a sleep over homework night?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And let me guess, your thinking of a sleep over homework night?

You have a dirty mind - no I was thinking scan in your homework - e-mail/fax it to me and I will send the answers back

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Great ButtLight!!!

nj

• Sassy
    Sassy

thats awesome. its actually more enjoyable going to school when you are older.. I think you appreciate it more

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    You have a dirty mind - no I was thinking scan in your homework - e-mail/fax it to me and I will send the answers back

Me cheat on my homework? Oh hell yes! Are you good in Medical Law and Ehics? Lmfao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit