Methane-Based Life Forms Could Exist on Titan (the giant moon of Saturn), say Scientists

by abiather 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    EoM, if by "making a point" you mean "making stuff up", then sure.
    Otherwise, you are 100% wrong and have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Well let me refresh your memory. You ask Abiather a question and he tells you to read a book or google. You then say since he didn't answer the question, he is lying about knowing the answer and just won't admit it. And that it's not nice to do that. Then you deny that you do exactly the same thing.

I'll link the thread below, but here are quotes from you do exactly the same thing. This is a previous convo from us.....

My OP post asking question

EOM: How does expansion fit it to that?

You don't attempt to answer, you just reply with

Viviane: Googles and maths, how does it work?

EOM:I haven't found any really good answer.

Viviane: Then you've not looked very hard.

EOM:then link me what you consider a very good answer and I'll agree or tell you why it's not a really good answer.

Viviane: I'm jot doing the work for you. Read any one of a number of books or watch any; f the science shows on the universe.

EOM:Let me rephrase what you've really been saying the whole thread. "I have no damn idea about this topic, but I want everybody to think I'm really smart because I have a low self esteem, so I'm going to make some smart ass comments telling people to read a book or google so they think I already know the answer and find it simple and then they'll think I'm really smart without me having to do any work!"

Viviane: No need to get upset because you don't know how to use Google and educate yourself.

All from http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/92350002/how-does-expansion-fit-colliding-galaxies?size=10&page=1

So in conclusion, you also reply and claim to know things that you don't and don't admit you don't know the answers. If you don't want people to be an ahole and tell you to read a book or google or you think that's not nice, then take a look in the mirror and stop doing it yourself.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Well let me refresh your memory. You ask Abiather a question and he tells you to read a book or google. You then say since he didn't answer the question, he is lying about knowing the answer and just won't admit it. And that it's not nice to do that.

Abiather made stuff up, said he could answer questions and did not, eventually attempting to blame me for his not being truthful about being able to answer questions.

So far, not refreshing my memory. Not a good start.

I'll link the thread below, but here are quotes from you do exactly the same thing

Also not refreshing my memory, so -1 for you on that. So, I never claimed had mystical knowledge and could explain it then refused to. Another -1 to you for attempting to compare two different situations. Third, I can explain what you were asking, so another -1 for you. Note that "can explain it" is not in any way "promised to explain it" or "offered to explain it". The reason I did that is that people HAD attempted to answer you and provided quite helpful information you were rejecting on the basis of personal incredulity and not having bothered to actually study the subject prior to rejecting explanations you didn't bother to understand. Another -1 to you.

Different situations that are nothing alike but shared some words, how do they work? Google it or read a book, although I will offer you a helpful example. When someone I am spending warm and fuzzy time with slaps me lightly on the booty and calls me a whore during the warm and fuzzy time, it's not the same as a an uneducated religious nutjob calling me a whore for not wearing a skirt. Same words, different context and situation.

So in conclusion, you also reply and claim to know things that you don't and don't admit you don't know the answers. If you don't want people to be an ahole and tell you to read a book or google or you think that's not nice, then take a look in the mirror and stop doing it yourself.

In conclusion, you are making stuff up, exactly as I said. Besides, why would you think I DON'T want to be a asshole (you can say the word, we're adults) to people that make stuff up? Making assumptions about other people? Another -1 to you.

Not a good start.

• Viviane
    Viviane

No one, except you,has said anything untrue. You've not been insulted. You've merely made claims you were unable to back up

Quoting Tesla and pretending that your bogus claims are in any way equivalent or related that absolute genius of a man who could in fact, unlike you, back ilup his claims, is disingenuous to the highest degree.

The word charlatan fits.

• Caedes
    Caedes

EOM,

But Viviane is asking about a specific personal experience that Abiather claims to have had, that is in no way the same as you not being willing to research basic science. There are lots of popular science books that will explain this stuff to you if you want to. There isn't a dummy's guide to skyping god with your brain switched off.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

As an aside, i am also a bit of a tesla "fan boy". i think he was a genuis and generally unappreciated in his time for his legitimate comtributions to science.....

he was also a world class bullsh*** artist and made some outrageous and outlandish claims. Just my .02 on that.

as for methane based life forms.. Im open to the possiblity. Carbon is abundant and the makes sense to us but that our bias and our only frame of referance. Id love to see it determined and the science worked through.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    In other news we have now found 2.7 million year old human fossil fragments. That's real science.
  • abiather
    abiather
    Viviane
    Good, at last, you read my comments fully. That's what everyone wants. Now are free to say whatever you want.
  • cofty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit