Methane-Based Life Forms Could Exist on Titan (the giant moon of Saturn), say Scientists

by abiather 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather
    Viviane

You got it wrongly!

When Coded Logic asked me: How I know God is not subjected to scientific instruments: I said: I know because when I enter into Delta Frequency (when all senses being switched off and thinking stopped) only, I get linked to God's frequency.

This reply was not intended to introduce any type of meditation here in this forum. For that you have many agencies outside.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Excellent, Abiather! What is a delta frequency, how, specifically, does it link you to God's frequency? What is God's frequency? What type of signal is it being transmitted on? What type of instrument could I use to independently verify this? How do you it is God's frequency and not some charlatan pretender? Why does turning g off your senses and mind help and why?

Looking forward to your specific and detailed explanations!

• abiather
    abiather
    Viviane

The condition of your brain waves at the time of your deep sleep is called Delta Frequency. When you bring this frequency consciously during your wakeful stage is Delta Frequency Meditation. Meditation is concentrating on the gap between your thoughts (which is actually the talk of your mind), and widening it as far as possible to the extent of no thought happening. Once you reached this stage, you get connected to your Supreme Source (God). How do you know He is your Source? From the beam of rays that you receive in different colors—each one representing different qualities which finds perfect synchronization with the very being of our inner essence. For example, when you receive red colored rays, you feel empowered, orange (purifying effect), yellow (joyful feeling), green (loveful feeling), blue (peaceful), indigo (wisdom), violet (balance/bliss). These qualities are benevolent and beneficent in nature, hence originate from God. And the moment you mention about any of your personal need, you lose the connection! From my meditation, what I have understood is that God hates to hear prayer in contrast to the much-publicized statement that God is a God of prayer! Continuing in this Delta Frequency gives you an extraordinary physical pleasure too [bonus] which is not comparable to anything you have known in your life. That is why people like Jesus spent the whole night being connected with God. (Mark 1:35; John 8:1, 2)

• user100
    user100
    wow.. this is amazing stuff.. i gotta getz me some of this delta frequenziz.
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    Abiather, how do you know your interpretation of mediation is true? Personal revelation? Others that meditate do not necessarily share your views, are they wrong?
  • Caedes
    Caedes
    The deepity is strong in this one
  • bohm
    bohm
    But how do magnets work?
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Abiather, I asked for a specific and detailed explanation. You've provided precisely the opposite. Let's break it down..

The condition of your brain waves at the time of your deep sleep is called Delta Frequency.

OK, what, specifically, is that condition? You've not explained anything.

When you bring this frequency consciously during your wakeful stage is Delta Frequency Meditation.

How does one know they have reached it?

Meditation is concentrating on the gap between your thoughts (which is actually the talk of your mind), and widening it as far as possible to the extent of no thought happening.

Concentration is thinking really hard. You're saying you have to think to stop thinking, a contradiction. Explain how this works, please, with specific details and instructions.

Once you reached this stage, you get connected to your Supreme Source (God).

With no senses and your brain shut off, how is this communication happening? What is the medium and mode of transport? What type of signal is it? Be specific.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Ooops, his submit too soon.

How do you know He is your Source? From the beam of rays that you receive in different colors

Is this an analogy? How is it possible to detect color with no senses and your brain shut off? What is this beam made of? Where is it coming from? What direction? Can it penetrate matter? If so, how does it do that? Be specific.

each one representing different qualities which finds perfect synchronization with the very being of our inner essence.

What is our "inner essence"? How do these colors synchronize? Where is my inner essence? Can it be detected, weighed, measured, removed?

For example, when you receive red colored rays, you feel empowered, orange (purifying effect), yellow (joyful feeling), green (loveful feeling), blue (peaceful), indigo (wisdom), violet (balance/bliss). These qualities are benevolent and beneficent in nature, hence originate from God.

What is your source for this information? Can it be verified independently? Why do say they originate from God? How is the color or the ray tied to to feelings? Since you cannot sense anything in this state or think, how are you feeling things? Is this an analogy?

And the moment you mention about any of your personal need, you lose the connection!

How are you talking with no senses and your brain shut off? How is the connection formed? What is the signal made of? Is it detectable? What type of machine would I use to verify there is a signal? Why do personal needs break the connection?

Continuing in this Delta Frequency gives you an extraordinary physical pleasure too [bonus] which is not comparable to anything you have known in your life.

What is the physical pleasure like? How do you feel it with your senses and brain turned off? How is the pleasure triggered? What part of your body do you feel it with? How do you know I've never personally felt anything comparable?

That is why people like Jesus spent the whole night being connected with God.

Jesus prayed a lot, so you clearly are not talking about the same thing. I'm sorry, you've raised more questions rather than answer any. I look forward to your detailed and specific answers on how any of this works.

• abiather
    abiather

M*A*S*H13 hours ago

This is not my experience (not interpretation of meditation). This is true for me because when I go to meditation, I may not always know which quality I am lacking in, but during the meditation an equalization would naturally take place—like water finding its own level which means pipe is connected to a water source.

You ask: “Others that meditate do not necessarily share your views, are they wrong?”

When you go to meditate, you have to empty yourself of all your prejudices, your religious views and your own view of God. Otherwise you are limiting yourself, and you never get connected to the whole which means different views, different experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit