new e-mail from my mom

by Heather 29 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

WOW, OK I am really starting to believe all JW mothers are nuts in the same way. They are just drones.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Sorry she is treating you like this.

• free2think
    free2think

Im sorry heather. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    you should pick out the most random verse you can find and just reply that back to her

Steve2 and worldly andre both so funny! I think the above is a brilliant idea. She'll spent ages trying to fathom it out! LOL!

• greendawn
    greendawn

There is also another good verse about the WTS the one that says beware of false prophets and don't follow them however enticing their message may seem. The JWs have well proven themselves to be false prophets. Also their works in general give them away as such.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My response would be: "Mom, if you knew what I know about the WTS, this scripture would definitely apply. I'd be returning to the vomit if I came back. All I can tell, you, Mom, is you better develop eyes to see and ears to hear and heed this scripture: Rev. 18:4."

(That's the one that says, "get out of her my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins.")

PLANT THE SEED, DEAR.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

o.k. what is wrong with these mothers???? has there been some new information that has come out saying that you should treat your dfed da'ed inactive witness family members like dirt?????? I count my blessings that my mom is pretty normal. i mean she's sad..but she's not mean.....i have to say that the organization has some responsibility but the bulk of it actually falls on the person....it's alot nicer to think otherwise, but i have to be honest...don't mean to offend....

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Reply with this verse: (have her look it up)

Romans 8:38-39

38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

......maybe add a smiley face...

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

My Mom is a to the T dub, I am going to start posting my theological arguments with her on here. Granted she is a bit more open minded then most, but I think I have found a good level of argumentation with her, which would probably work on most dubs.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Dear Mom,

1Thess 4:11

(Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you.)

Eagle

• Heather
    Heather

Steve 2 thats soo funny I was cracken up. Thanks for the hugs....i've been dealing with her e-mails for a long time and i'm just about ready to either give her a peice of my mind or just tell her that when my mom comes back she can call me cause obviously your out to lunch.

I do have a scan i have to put up here......I know there are so many other "daughters" going through what I am....this will so.... show you how she thinks. Shes a bit nuts.....ok maybe more then a bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit