hubby told jw mother i'm pregnant ....

by dobbie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks for your comments, tbh they've never been interested in the kids, never bought them anything or taken them anywhere, but i was brought up in a totally different way to that so i find it hard to accept, Meanwhile all the dubbies will commisserate with them that she can't see her grandchildren cos their evil mummy d'ad herself! Its just hard when i see hubby get upset enough to cry over his own parent. Thank goodness this little one won't be dragged to boring meetings or people at the doors etc, or have any mind control put intohis/her head! Going to get up now and my my lads out to a kiddies place for the day and enjoy ourselves!!

• Es
    Es

Heya dobbie,

we are all great, Kaia is crawling now and getting into everything its so tiring at the moment having to make sure there is nothin on the floor that she can eat or get into.

Great news with your pregnancy hun,

luv es

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Wow dobbie that sucks!

I'm considerring doing a will and naming guardians for the boys in case anything happened to us, just to try and make sure as much as poss that the boys wouldn't fall into their hands.

Do this right now!!! Don't even stop to think for one more minute, just do it. A friend didn't, and her son was nearly kidnapped at her funeral.

• delilah
    delilah

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Dobbie. You just ignore their ignorance, and enjoy your pregnancy.....hope you are feeling well?!

My parents, also, have had very little to do with my children, over the years. They've never taken them anywhere, or even had them stay over. They've never bought them anything either, unless it was a freebie, from McDonald's or something silly like that!!

Then they wonder why my kids don't get excited when they show up once in awhile. It's sad, really.

• unique1
    unique1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Oh, and her loss.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Try not to let the narrow minded people get you down!

And about the will, I second what sass said.

• KW13
    KW13

Congratulations Dobbie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit