Handmade anniversary jewelry

by BrentR 19 Replies latest social family

• Heather
    Heather

Its beautiful!! I think she'll love it. You and my grandpa would totally get along he loves working with metals and woods....very nice

• changeling
    changeling

You done good!!!!!

changeling

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks for the feedback! She really liked it and had to take it to work today to show everyone. Most of what I do is custom knife making but I like to try new stuff so I don't get in a rutt. Creative hobbies are a great outlet to manage stress and relax.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You da man!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Impressive!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks, Does anyone else here on JWD make jewelry? Or mokume? I want to learn alot more about it and I do not know anyone else that does it. What I have picked up has just been some Youtube videos and a few websites. There are some very complex patterns you can work up and unlimited potential for many different projects.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Do you have a web site that shows or sells your products?

• Scully
    Scully

Wow those are absolutely beautiful!

The only thing Mr Scully ever made for me was a mess in the kitchen.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks Scully, just about all of my friends and family do not have any type of hobby or craft. If they only knew what they were missing. I would go insane within days if I was not creating or building something. Most of my friends burn up thier spare time in front of the computer, X-box or TV. If I am not out in my shop with metal sparks or wood chip flying I am busy thinking about the next five projects I want to tackle. I call it restless brain syndrome (RBS) and there is no cure, you can only manage the symptoms.

Little Drummer Boy I have a MSN Groups page with most of my projects posted. I sell some things but I am careful to not ruin the fun of it by making a business out of it. There is very little demand for custom made knives and tooling thanks to all the cheap garbage that is imported from China.

http://groups.msn.com/Brentscustomknives/shoebox.msnw

• Cellist
    Cellist

What a wonderful gift! I'm not surprised she liked it. Both the jewelry and the box! Thanks for sharing it with us. Care to show us any of your other creations?

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit