Would you marry someone....

by Thinking of Leaving 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    believe it or not, there are cures for these conditions that the FDA and other regulators will not allow on the market for fear the drug companies that kiss up to them will lose money.

What proof do you have for making this statement? Or is it just speculation on your part?

nj

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    believe it or not, there are cures for these conditions that the FDA and other regulators will not allow on the market for fear the drug companies that kiss up to them will lose money.

What proof do you have for making this statement? Or is it just speculation on your part?

Plenty of alternative medicine sources. Kevin Trudeau has a nice book about natural cures that they don't want you to know about. There are a few other natural healers and doctors that use natural remedies, and researchers throughout the world that specialize in these things. One suggestion is to run "Natural Healing" through a search engine and see what comes up. There is also plenty to run through the search engine about the FDA itself. Check several of the sites that come up and see if you don't come to the same conclusion.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

No I would not marry someone with a cold sore, regardless of how much I loved them.

The second I saw it I would dump them, force them to move out, start taking showers 3-4 times a day, picket both her house and her parents, start a website for survivors of cold sore abuse and lobby the government to remove the citizenship of any people confirmed to have this plague.

Should the government be unresponsive to my demands for purity I would create my own political party "ClearLips of America" and run for office. If defeated, I would solicit funding for a revolution and try to overthrow democracy with force.

Either that or I would get over my shallow hangups and marry her if I loved her.

One of the two, it's a toss up.

• delilah
    delilah

When my husband has a cold sore, we don't kiss, but other than that, it doesn't bother me. After all, it's on his lip, not mine.

• BFD
    BFD

I would never marry a cold sore. I would marry someone who has cold sore's.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

All this talk of cold sores...I'm kinda gettin' turned on.

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

nvgk or waver your name is, you need a woman

Ok I confess, I'm the one with the cold soremy boyfriend won't kiss me when I have one on my lips but he kisses me in many other places

• Sassy
    Sassy

doesn't seem like a big deal to me..

people have had cole sores and canker sores for years... some of them have the herpes virus... some do not..

but that form of Herpes is not that bad any way.. as has been said there are meds for it

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hey - cold sores aren't so bad - but no oral sex! That's how the little herpes gets transferred to that part of the body.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    but no oral sex!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit