5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• moshe
    moshe

I just ordered mine. I have some hardcore JW elder types and some pre-1975 JW's who have not been fazed by my expose' information yet. I have a feeling this will knock them on their keester. It will be hard to argue that Jehovah is directing the WT Org after seeing this, I bet.

I'm salivating, as I think of all the JW's from my old KH's that will get to read about their double dealing and conniving WT Society. Payback time!

• Open mind
    Open mind

I didn't check out this thread 'til just now because the ALL CAPS registered as "Shouting Spam" in my brain. Doh!!! Then I saw Seeker4 was the poster.

Since I don't have an "Aposta-Card", I'll be purchasing mine indirectly through a fellow JWDer.

How'd you like to be working the Service Dept and Legal Dept phones for the next few weeks?

Kudos to Barbara!!

Open Mind

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey AK-Jeff, you sure you're not a Double Agent?

Open Mind

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Yo go Barb.

Isaac

• VM44
    VM44
    Barbara did get some documents that the court asked her not to publish, and she didn't.

What is the nature of these documents that the court asked her not to publish?

I don't want any sensitive information, just want to know why some docs could not be published.

--VM44

• moshe
    moshe

I hope those brilliant guys at the Independant Lens look this material over before the start filming part two of the Knocking movie.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks for posting this...

Ordered

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I'm sure that what the courts gave Barbara would have been good & ok to print. They are very careful about releasing information.

Plus, most filed court documents are public records. Here's a good summary of the rules in this area.

http://www.thefirstamendment.org/courtaccess.html

Skeeter

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

AK-Jeff,

I'm willing to wager that if this gets enough publicity, the boys in the Service Department will be cutting and pasting your post. Remember just before the Dateline program aired, there was a letter to the congregations basically telling everyone that the program was not true and that even if mistakes were made in the past, they've been corrected. I believed it back then. I don't believe a word they say now.

How can they damage control their own internal letters shown in context? These guys are good, but not that good.

• whereami
    whereami

Looks like the hardcore apologist 3RDWITNESS is trying to defend against this already. He says his defence is a slam dunk in proving this all wrong. You must take a look!!!!!

http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/read.php?t=2714&reply=8#msg8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit