Who "Inspires" you on JWD?

by JH 53 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I told a poster on here not too long ago to tell them that they were an inspiration to me.

They know who they are.

Many here have been as well. This collective board of people has inspired me! I love all of you....

Each and every person brings a different perspective and to see through another's viewpoint is what keeps my mind alert and open.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well I would say everyone here has played a part in motivating me.

But inspirationally - yeah its Richie. I think I just want to be him....sigh.

The people who have been reliable, who have given me help and advice and have been my friend - and those who think 'he might mean me'

KW13 - sometimes you have momenst of sheer genius and that was one. Loved it!

(And for anyone thinking that I just hero worship teenage boys...why not?! )
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I think I just want to be him....sigh.

I think your boobs are a little bigger. *ducks* Don't kill me Richie!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Many!

But the one that stands out most to me is

AK-Jeff

He has been a huge help and encouragement to me. He has helped me so much more than he kows, and in the process has helped many others that he isn't even aware of.

Thanks, Jeff!

A nicer compliment could not be paid - thank you for that - it makes it all worth it. Jeff

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I still get a kick out of Gary buss. Wisdom tempered with humour, no arrogance and consistancy. I was reading Gary long before I came on this board. Thanks for the laughs man! I don't know how anyone can keep it up that long. I think its cuz your serious when your being funny in combination with your picture. Anyways, lets not question it.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

All of the evil apostate ones, and all of the depressed ones.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Everyone here inspires and motivates me to stay free and continue to learn.

An earlier post said that many peope here share their very personal struggles and triumphs. The posters who share these things have a special place in my heart.

A toast to all the posters who have ever taken time from their busy busy days and nights to write a personal and thoughtful reply to another poster; someone they may not know nor ever meet.

It's not easy for a fading ex-jw to make friends. This board has become my surrogate family and I cannot wait until I begin attending apostafests so that I can meet my 'family' in person.

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary inspires me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Each & every one of you fill my days, ( & my prayer at night.) Your the family that left me,your the ones who put up with my ranting, & teasing & I love all of you for the private e-mails I get .

No matter what your age your belief, your sex, your all "MY KIDS"

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Avishai and Crumpet, thank you.

Nvr- I'll get you back for that, lol!

I'm inspired by everyone here. The fact that you sit down at your computer and type out whatever you do makes me happy. It takes everyone to keep this board running, and I like to see it getting stronger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit