Who "Inspires" you on JWD?

by JH 53 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

I am sure that those that inspire me know and no names are necessary, thanks to all.

Philip (of the 84 posts to jedi class.)

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Yah, JH is pretty cool....for a Canadian.

• KW13
    KW13

The people who have been reliable, who have given me help and advice and have been my friend - and those who think 'he might mean me'

• becca1
    becca1

I love everybody that comes here just because they do. Some I have more of a kinship with but I would not want to leave anyone out.

changeling

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you do ratty - you do

• BrentR
    BrentR

Not to sound like an echo but anyone who has realized the inherent evil of the borg and left is inspiring to me. Anyone who takes time to post thier experiences and anecdotes for dealing with all the crap that comes from leaving is even more inspiring.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I really appreciate Blondie and her recaps of the WT studies. This place was a great refuge for me in the beginning when I was cast out and had no support network, so everyone is hero in my book.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Although I appreciate everyone who contributes to this board.... I really appreciate those that share so much of their personal lives and struggles. They really put themselves out there for everyone to see, warts and all... and I think that they are very brave and help more people then they know.

But you're all heros to me!

• flipper
    flipper

I love and respect, value everybody on this board who has courage to post. Warts and all? You can have your warts, or your husband ,wife or girlfriend can! Mrs. Flipper and I will keep our warts to ourselves, thank you very much! But we will reveal our true self to you all! Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• alias
    alias

Every post I read on this discussion board impacts my thinking, attitude, understanding, and empathy to some degree.

I am constantly validated, challenged, and probed to reflect by the participants here. I am affected deeply by the courage, love, and compassion demonstrated by individuals here who are progressively healing, learning, and growing as human beings in a way that was never allowed in the JW environment.

Yes, dear poster, if I've read the words emanating from your heart, mind, and spirit, you've inspired me. And if I've engaged in PMs with you, you've walked along with me.

alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit