Do you get joy out of doing your own yard work?

by restrangled 26 Replies latest jw friends

• reneef
    reneef

I get great joy from yard work and flowers.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lies all Lies:

I plan on moving to the Orlando, FL as soon as my finances allow, hope I can afford a nice place with a yard there.

I'm sure you you will be able to afford something here. I would suggest North of Orlando. Altamonte, Maitland, Lake Mary, or WinterPark. One is more expensive than the next. When you are ready let me know and I'll send you some links to look at homes. I am not a realestate agent, just don't want anyone to get ripped off.

By the way, the smaller the yard the less aggravation you will have. With in a year or two anything you plant must be handled with a machete!

r.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello R. I live a little south in Tampa Bay. I have my schedule worked out so that I usually cut the grass about 8 pm on a Friday or Saturday. I try to avoid the heat. But it is therapuetic cutting the grass. And then it looks all nice.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I take great pleasure in maintaining the wildlife preserve look. It really annoys the snooty neighbors, which is also a great pleasure.

• golf2
    golf2

I love it. I just finished doing my lawn and weeding. Tomorrow, which will be Tuesday, I will be going to a wedding. How about that?

Golf

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, I do, though I've rented for the last 6 years. My own property of an earlier time was green and manicured like yours, r.
    I keep up my current landlord's lot, having cleared out 2 decades of jungle. Ironically, I maintained this property some 25 years ago with my landscape service. The owners are thrilled with the results.

CoCo

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

Thanks r. for the offer of links when I am ready. Im glad to see some of the areas you mentioned are exactly where I was planning on looking. Lake Mary specifically or Sanford. Your comment about the machete will definitely be taken into consideration when I am actually looking lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit