do i go with my gut instinct???(long, im sorry, but i need help)

by theinfamousone 32 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

so, simply put, i am in love... and love makes a man do some really stupid things.... love makes a pretty damn intelligent man feel pretty damn stupid quite often as well... so here's my story... i have been dating this girl for almost a year now... she is beautiful, sweet, and really just everything i imagined in a life mate... she lives with me... she doesnt work, while i do full time, and also go to school... i make very good money, so that does not bother me... but heres where it all begins... a few months ago, she went to cuba with her sisters, and imoved her into my place while she was gone, her idea, not mine.. now we keep our condoms in a certain place.... anyways, her box of condoms was gone, with her... when she comes back, our little box of condoms is empty.... instead of asking her about it, i explained it to myself as she must have given them to her sister....

while i am gone at work, i usually give her a call on my breaks... i notice that she never answers the phone between 6-8 pm.. home or cell... her explanation is that she is always in the shower... the problem with that is that she is always coming out of the shower when i get home.... i get home at around nine... so either she is taking a 3 hour shower or she is taking two showers a night....

she disappears off the face of the earth everytime she goes home to visit her family... like shes not home, shes not answering her phone and only ever calls me when she is in her car....her explanation is that she is at a cousins house.. conveniently, one that i do not know....

last night she went to a wedding... it was over at 11, i know this because she had told me, nd a friend of mine tht was there said that it ended then,,, it was a dry wedding, no dancing... very religious people... i was supposed to meet her at 130 today, i got to the train station that she was coming to, 15 minutes early and waited over an hour there... finally as i decied to walk back home, she gives me a call... i will be home at 5, meet me at the train.... of course, i have been calling her since last night at 11 to tell her i would meet her at 130 as she had planned... i made brunch for her, which is now in the garbage... i was scared shitless she had been hit by a car or dead since her phone has been off since last night...

i asked her why she is so late, i was helping move things until 3am last night... bull shit.. all the gifts were given prior to the weding and the bride and groom had already moved into their new place.... i know because she has told me in the past.....her phone was dead according to her... but all of the sudden, she is able to use it.... no charger, but she can use it....

i did confront her once, and she EXPLODED ON ME!!!! like screamed and screamed and said she was insulted i even asked... textbook defensive behaviour right????

so heres the question; do i have an over-active imagination??? am i trying to hard to play CSI here, or do i need ot get out of this before i come home to her in bed with another man???? im torn, scared, and most of all hurt right now... i do everything for her, support her financially and love her deeply, and i think i am being betrayed...

HELP!

the infamous one

i'm in immense pain! and thanks for reading

• ninja
    ninja

sounds really suspicious mate...usually your instincts are right.....all the best

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Move her out of your house. Sounds like she's doing someting funny (and she knows that you know hence the explosion) and you're losing trust in her. Not saying you can't still be with her but you need to move her out. Playing house at this moment might not be the best thing.

P.S. What happens in Cuba stays in Cuba

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah, I would let this one go. Either she is cheating on you or else she doesnt give a flip about your concerns. Why is she not working? Perhaps she is looking for a free ride.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

She took her box of condoms with her, nothing more needs to be said. That says it all, please move on for your own sake, and show her to the front door.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Something smells fishy in Denmark.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

The whole thing sounds very wrong to me. It seems like you already know whats going on, now you just need to break it off.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, trust your instinct. The things you have described are suspicious and you know they are. And, all adults in the household ought to be contributing to the income.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You know what is going on...we all do. Sorry.

As for the condom story...I got one. Several years ago, my daughter said she had noticed comdoms missing out of the box and she said she knew she and her boyfriend hadn't used them. She asked me what should she do...my advise just ask.

She asked, and came back and said that he said they must have fallen behind the bed. Easy enough, just look. Of couse not there...she asked again, this time he said he put them on when he's masterbating.

......maybe that's what she's doing with them. j/k of course.

lisa

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Throw a key-stroke recorder on the comp and ask a friend or even a PI to watch the front door for a few days.

If you bail now you might curse yourself later for making a big mistake, better to be sure and be able to hate the biatch than just moping aound with "what ifs"

As for Cuba, Dude I couldn't even imagine a girl going there to get serviced by one of the natives. It's barely within my imagination that fat, old German men do their sex tourism there, but little blonde Canadian girls??? Jungle fever maybe???

Bleah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit