do i go with my gut instinct???(long, im sorry, but i need help)

by theinfamousone 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

Is your lease up soon for your apartment?

If so, arrange a new apartment to be ready for your when lease expires.

Have it furnished and prepared. Electricity, cable, internet, etc.

When your lease expires on the old apartment, then simply move over to your new apt, minus the g/f.

Don't worry about your g/f. First of all, she cheated on you while in Cuba. Secondly, she's an independent, capable woman who can take care of herself. Women don't need men, so make her earn her own way in life.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Go with your gut. Its 99 times out of 100 right.

If you want evidence you could just come home from work early. Sounds like she has way too much time on her hands this girl. Next time pick a girl who has her own goals, career, education going on and she wont have time to be cheating plus you will both be on the same page and able to respect each other.

If in doubt you could just call in "Cheaters", that way you save half of America getting involved with her if she is messing you about. If she isnt messing you about then she'll never know. They'll just call and tell you there isnt anything happening.

Can I just ask this isnt the same girl that just upped and left you with no explanation about 6 months ago is it? I'm guessing it is and I think you have been way too tolerant already.

_______

Editted to say: Sorry I just realised you are in Canada and you may not have such ahem quality programes like Cheaters there.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sorry, sweetie.

• merfi
    merfi

Oh honey.... From the first paragraph of this I had cold chills on the back of my neck. All her actions fit such a pattern and a profile that it screams. I know you have the love glasses on, so you're not (or not WANTING to) see it as clearly as the rest of us probably do. I've gone through some of the same things, and know where it led. Follow your gut on this one... Follow it at least to the point of confirming what I think you suspect. Like someone else said -- come home early. During that 6-8pm "shower". Have a friend stop by your place to borrow a wrench or something to see who else is there. Install a key-logger (how I busted my ex). Check the cellphone records online and *67 the numbers you don't recognize or if you can get ahold of her phone, just re-scroll thru the calls list. Put a piece of lint in the bed and see if it's gone that night. (Ok, I'm bordering on psycho now, so I'll quit. lol)

I feel for you... Find your answers, as painful as it might be.

~merfi

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

dude, no offense, but, you already know the answer to this one. kick her ass to the curb man. save yourself some pain.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I am going through something similar, other than the living together part and my boyfriend (well him and I are ending it now) would disappear for hours or a day at a time. You knew the answer to your story before you came on here, you just wanted to get our opinions. Its time to leave hon!!! You deserve better!! ((((hugs))))

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Dude,

I am so sorry to say, you know full well what's going on already.

If it isn't what you suspect, then she is extremely inconsiderate of you and your feelings.

Either way, you gotta do what you gotta do, bud.

We're here for ya, man.

Roller

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, there's a really easy way to find out if your relationship is on equal footing. Get her to start footing half the bills. If she won't, she's a user.

• R.F.
    R.F.

FOLLOW THE GUT!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you're going through this. All the signs are there, you know what to do. I made the mistake of letting my last relationship go on too long. I had the blinders on and chose to overlook certain things. I've definitely learned to listen to my gut.

You deserve better.

R.F.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hmm

• You've got a bag full of questions with no reasonable answers
    • You make excuses for her so you won't have to deal with being used
    • You are paying the bills and just getting a bigger headache
    • and when you confront her she turns into a shrew

Following the gut instead of the heart or head will never lead you wrong.

Get real before a child comes into the equation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit