Bums-----What Do You Think of Them?

by minimus 89 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

I give my bum food daily....and I get no thanks....his attitude stinks

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Lol Ninja! Empathis on the "The" "Theee" Homeless Guy.. kind of meaning the King in an absurd way....

• minimus
    minimus

unappreciative ass

• free2think
    free2think
    hey freety....that wee moving avatar looks like my bum after a vindaloo

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will use the definition of the person who does not attempt to work. Such people are parasites. No, I am not talking about the beggar that is legitimately handicapped or for whom no real opportunity exists to work and regulators destroy any real opportunities to make opportunities.

The bums that are bums are lazy and/or dishonest. Usually they contribute no value to society, nor do they attempt to create value. They depend on the altruism of the public, often panhandling. And many depend on our socialized altruism, paid for with your tax dollars. Yes, I am referring to the bums that sit at home all day collecting Welfare and food stamps while watching soaps all day. Work is available that they can do, but they are too damn lazy to do it. In fact, if you were to give such person a computer and connect it online, and then give them a legitimate program to start their own business (one that the average high schooler would have a business up and running in 15 minutes and profitable within a day), they would still not be able to work.

What I find despicable is that our society in fact encourages such ones. By continuing to hand them food stamps and welfare, we in fact reward them for doing nothing but watching TV all day. Were they forced to get up and work (assuming they are capable of working), the majority would have no problem finding a job or making one.

Even worse are those bums that are sitting at Brooklyn, initiating the use of force and fraud to bilk people out of millions of dollars every year while usurping control of their minds. This is worse than simple laziness. For, not only are they not creating value, but they are stopping around 7 million other people from creating value. Many end up on Welfare or in debt so they can pioneer, bringing yet others into this cult. Others take menial jobs where they could have worked for double the money or more. Ted Jaracz is one of those bums that is particularly despicable. Al Schroeder was one, until he received his reward (a trip to hell) last year. That's the kind of bum that we do not need, nor can they use mental illness or handicap as an excuse. Nor can they use regulations or unemployment--for they not only fail to create value themselves, but they stop others from creating value.

• minimus
    minimus

bum(p) up

• ninja
    ninja

I'll ass-ist you to bum-p it up

• ninja
    ninja

next minimus question....what do you think of uranus?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I really need to analyze this thread more closely before making further comment.

• minimus
    minimus

Ninja, are there any bums on Uranus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit