JW apologists struggle with KM article...

by drew sagan 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I found this interesting....

Elihu Books Interactive Chat

• minimus
    minimus

Excellent site!

If Greg doesn't get df'd, I don't know?

• coaster
    coaster

Interesting link. Does everyone in and out of JW still focus on every little word or phrase to try and figure EXACTLY what something does or doesn't mean (like I do). When I saw the KM I immediatly looked up every def on ENDORSE and the primary synonym of it is APPROVE.

Does anyone ever get DF'd for doing things WT, FDSC, GB, and local Elders APPROVE of? Don't thinks so.

Does anyone ever get DF'd for doing things WT, FDSC, GB, and local Elder DO NOT APPROVE of? Oh yeah.

That seems pretty simple to me. I now eagerly await all the new WT created web sites, dictionarys, enclyopedias, and later...tv shows and movies and probably at least Brooklyn Broadway Shows.

Coaster

• minimus
    minimus

Coaster, good points! A Witness has to "read between the lines" all the time.

• coaster
    coaster

Oh, and would someone please tell me what the Hell and Apologist is?

Thanks coaster

• minimus
    minimus

One who apologizes or defends for the Watchtower.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When WBT$ recommends you don`t do something,it`s not a "Request!".....JW`s are alway looking for a reason why the WBT$ didn`t say what it said..And.. Still abide by the WBT$ demands.....How can anyone live in that insane asylum?...OUTLAW

• Hermano
    Hermano

Wow. Looks like that KM article was written especifically about that site. What an honor.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't think the apologists will be affected. Those are the ones that defend the Watchtower beliefs, but don't necessarily follow them themselves. Maybe some of the posters on those forums, who are active Jehovah's Witlesses and intend to keep it that way and stay in good standing, are going to have to leave the forums because of Brother Hounder.

This is another reason why true pro-JW forums are going to become scarcer commodities. Unlike apologists, those are run by people that are Witlesses themselves. Unlike the apologist who doesn't always follow all the teachings, those run by "brothers" are going to be taken down when the "brothers" running them are visited by Brother Hounder. And then the forums are going to come down. The other posters, all of whom are JWs in good standing as of joining time, will also have to abandon it (precluding having a poster usurp the forum once the originator gets his hounding). This is another reason why it's futile to post links to pro-JW forums--once the September KM comes out and gets discusses, such links are going to go out of date faster than the meat in your refrigerator.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    Wow. Looks like that KM article was written especifically about that site. What an honor.

I really believe you are correct on that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit