How Many Here Actually Lock Their Doors At Night?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm shocked by how many people I know who live in larger towns that do not lock their doors or windows.....Do you?

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

me, even in small town MO.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I always do, I even have window locks that are separate from the ones that are actually on the window.

• rebel8
    rebel8

100% of the time.

Keep my car doors locked too, all the time.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

We never did, until about 2 years ago, when I woke during the night to find one of the neighbours siting in the middle of my livingroom floor, with a bottle of my favourite imported scotch to his lips.

• BFD
    BFD

I lock my doors at night. But I don't always lock up the house when I go out and I almost never lock my cars doors.

BFD

• ninja
    ninja

I keep mine open in the hope someone breaks in and leaves me something valuable

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

We double lock our doors and also have an alarm system. We live in the country, but that doesn't mean anything anymore. There were several break-ins about two miles from here last month, but the local paper doesn't like to report them because that would give the community a bad image. (Does that sound familiar?) The cops are too busy writing traffic tickets to help bolster the state's economy to bother with break-ins, so we keep a weapon handy.

I can't imagine how anyone would not lock their doors.

• minimus
    minimus

I lock my car all the time and I always lock my doors during the day too.

• minimus
    minimus

I had a home alarm system for years when I was married. My business is fully alarmed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit